Interview with Suzanne Lloyd!!

Discuss the people who wrote, produced, directed, acted or did anything else in The Avengers!
DiVicenzo
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Interview with Suzanne Lloyd!!

Post by DiVicenzo »

Interview with Suzanne Lloyd who appeared in 'The Murder Market':

http://www.borehamwoodtimes.co.uk/blog/ ... interview/

"...he would tell me very funny stories about working in Italy where, at that time, everything was shot MOS (Motor Only Shot).." - anyone know what a MOS is???

A woman of impeccable taste: "I have, incidentally, followed Diana Rigg's career ever since The Avengers and think she is a fine actress."
Dandy Forsdyke
A Surfeit of Posting

Post by Dandy Forsdyke »

And more injuries on set. Imagine the compo payouts today. There wouldn't have been enough left in the budget for any episodes.
DiVicenzo

Post by DiVicenzo »

Dandy Forsdyke wrote:And more injuries on set. Imagine the compo payouts today. There wouldn't have been enough left in the budget for any episodes.
Incredible, isn't it???
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

Ah, the Canadian murderess (I always wonder if Patrick's "Canadian, eh?" was ad-libbed a bit). It does make you cringe hearing what they put people through back then, though. Thanks for posting!
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
helenofirvine
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Post by helenofirvine »

Not the most flattering picture but you can see what she looked like a few short years ago:

costumr
Nutshell

Post by costumr »

"...he would tell me very funny stories about working in Italy where, at that time, everything was shot MOS (Motor Only Shot).." - anyone know what a MOS is???
It means shot without sound. One of the stories is that it's from the many German directors who came to the US. Mit Out Sound = Without sound.

Don
costumr
Nutshell

Post by costumr »

Re my previous post. Many European films with international casts were filmed MOS. The stars dubbed their own parts for their countries and the other actors were dubbed in that language.
DiVicenzo

Post by DiVicenzo »

costumr wrote:Re my previous post. Many European films with international casts were filmed MOS. The stars dubbed their own parts for their countries and the other actors were dubbed in that language.
Thanks for that! Understood :D