Linda Thorson / Tara King video

Brollies, bowlers and boots (kinky, of course) are just a mouse click away. Tell us what Avengerish things you have found on the web.
w84drlove
Nutshell

Linda Thorson / Tara King video

Post by w84drlove »

I made a Tara King video (collection of screen captures) for my Linda Thorson group members. I would also like to share it with the forum members here if anyone is interested. There are 2 formats MPG (720x480) 248MB, and WMV (320x240) 20MB. Don't forget to crank up the speakers.
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=23da ... eaf3891848
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

I'm all hot and bothered after that!

Quite relieved you didn't use the knicker-flashing scene where she swings over Steed's settee to attend to his tuba... from "Get-a-way!" IIRC...
Last watched: "Concerto"
Madelow
Nutshell

Post by Madelow »

Dear W84, Great job with the Tara video! Very nice shots, and a sensational song. May I guess that your fan club members are all male? :P Best regards, Madelow.
w84drlove
Nutshell

Post by w84drlove »

Thanks for the positive comment :D
We actually have several female members, including Kim. She notified me that she was starting this forum, so I have added a link to it in my group and encouraged members visit here and see [unsolicited kiss-up to the management] what a great job the Ministry has done here [/unsolicited kiss-up to the management].
kim
The Ministry

Post by kim »

w84drlove wrote:Thanks for the positive comment :D
We actually have several female members, including Kim. She notified me that she was starting this forum, so I have added a link to it in my group and encouraged members visit here and see [unsolicited kiss-up to the management] what a great job the Ministry has done here [/unsolicited kiss-up to the management].
Did you attend or graduate from Ramona High School? That's where I learned to kiss up. I think we had a mandatory class in it. :lol:
Funny, I lived in Riverside back in 1977-1981. I went back in 1991 when my father passed away and was amazed at how much had changed in just ten years. I don't even want to think about what's probably changed in the past seventeen (MY GOD! IT'S BEEN 17 YEARS?!).

Back to the subject at hand..on behalf of the rest of the Ministry, thanks for adding a link to this site and encouraging the members of your group to visit this one. (unsolicited kiss up to [/i]the management of the Linda Thorson group) :wink:
Every parent has a favorite child. Usually the child belongs to the neighbors.
w84drlove
Nutshell

Post by w84drlove »

Hi Kim,
Didn't go to Ramona High.
Isn't that where they have the play every year about the Indian, Ramona?
I moved to CA when I got stationed at March AFB. I went to RCC and UCR. It kind of sucks here now because Riverside is one of the top 5 foreclosure areas in the US. Freeways are jammed 24 hours a day and CA is heading toward bankruptcy - $21B in the red. They just raised our taxes to the highest in the nation. Other than that - it is not bad here.