Who was the best looking of steed's female partner's

The place for general chat about the television series and its characters, from the ABC years through to The New Avengers.
kim
The Ministry

Post by kim »

Yes, the grass is always greener - i consider you the lucky one!
Same here. The peace and quiet of country life. We did have a brief chance to experience it 20 years ago. The only sounds that would wake us up were from deer, racoons, and the occasional bear. Oh how I wish we could have stayed there, but in reality it was too far from the nearest hospital and with ShaggE's asthma and my heart, it was wiser to be closer to the city.
Every parent has a favorite child. Usually the child belongs to the neighbors.
Avengerholic
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by Avengerholic »

DiVicenzo wrote: Yes, the grass is always greener - i consider you the lucky one! :D
You wouldn't say that if you lived here Barry. It's 12am on Monday morning and I've only seen one car pass since 7.30, Oh and an old lady on a push bike. I took Mr Rufus for a walk at 10am and it was like being on the set of Survivors, no wonder I'm on medication ! :?
DiVicenzo

Post by DiVicenzo »

Avengerholic wrote:
DiVicenzo wrote: Yes, the grass is always greener - i consider you the lucky one! :D
You wouldn't say that if you lived here Barry. It's 12am on Monday morning and I've only seen one car pass since 7.30, Oh and an old lady on a push bike. I took Mr Rufus for a walk at 10am and it was like being on the set of Survivors, no wonder I'm on medication ! :?

Sounds like we have one extreme each :D
Considering where I live - on the main London to Brighton road - it's not too noisy here actually :D
DiVicenzo

Post by DiVicenzo »

kim wrote:
Yes, the grass is always greener - i consider you the lucky one!
Same here. The peace and quiet of country life. We did have a brief chance to experience it 20 years ago. The only sounds that would wake us up were from deer, racoons, and the occasional bear. Oh how I wish we could have stayed there, but in reality it was too far from the nearest hospital and with ShaggE's asthma and my heart, it was wiser to be closer to the city.
And, I live here because I am not too far from the West End which I visit for the theatre and indeed I need the hospital too - two appointments in one day tomorrow!
London is the last place on God's earth (being a Northerner!) I wanted to live but Fate brought me here and I am quite content. In Chicago I lived in a forest preserve where all you heard were the sounds of nature....then, I lived in Puerto de La Cruz on the main drag and what I experienced the other night with the motor-bike I experienced 24 hours a-day!
:? :?
kim
The Ministry

Post by kim »

And, I live here because I am not too far from the West End which I visit for the theatre and indeed I need the hospital too - two appointments in one day tomorrow!
London is the last place on God's earth (being a Northerner!) I wanted to live but Fate brought me here and I am quite content. In Chicago I lived in a forest preserve where all you heard were the sounds of nature....then, I lived in Puerto de La Cruz on the main drag and what I experience the other night with the motor-bike I experienced 24 hours a-day!
My dream place to live would be on a beach, no people. Just the sound of the sea and the birds....Ahhh heaven on earth... :)
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

kim wrote:The only sounds that would wake us up were from deer, racoons, and the occasional bear. Oh how I wish we could have stayed there, but in reality it was too far from the nearest hospital and with ShaggE's asthma and my heart, it was wiser to be closer to the city.
Not to mention the risk of being mauled by angry bears!
Last watched: "Concerto"
kim
The Ministry

Post by kim »

Not to mention the risk of being mauled by angry bears!
:lol: My mother wanted to lay out cans of sardines to attract them until a neighbor showed her all the damage they caused her property one night when they broke into her motor home. What a mess!
gaucho vengador
Thingumajig

Post by gaucho vengador »

1.Emma
2.Cathy
3.Tara
4.Purdey
5.Venus
Madelow
Nutshell

Post by Madelow »

Hello all-- Here's another easy one. By character, Emma Peel. By actress, Diana Rigg. What can I say? Best regards, Madelow. :D
waldotyson
Thingumajig

Post by waldotyson »

Of COURSE I would have to say it's my beloved Emma.
"Welcome my lord. Allow me."