Watching the Movie tonight - am I going to be disappointed?

The Avengers radio plays, the stage play, the movie, the novelizations, comics and other official fictional Avenger forms have their own section here.
Philippa
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by Philippa »

Well, they're nice. But Kim said something about double chocolate, and I won't be able to resist that :lol:
Dandy Forsdyke
A Surfeit of Posting

Post by Dandy Forsdyke »

I was thinking to tie-in with the thread. Propriety and all that ... :wink:
THE AVENGERS GALLERY
kim
The Ministry

Post by kim »

I do have to say Dandy is right. Macroons would be very appropriate for this thread. :lol: However, my baking skills, or the lack there of, are very limited. They consist of following the baking instructions of cookie dough that comes in tubes and sad to say, I'm not always succesful at that! I can, however, make a melt-in-your-mouth pie crust as long as you don't want it filled with anything. :lol:
Every parent has a favorite child. Usually the child belongs to the neighbors.
Alan
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by Alan »

I'm very fond of the movie, although I can see its flaws. I haven't watched it in a few years but will definitely revisit it soon for The Avengers Declassified.

I'm afraid as a fan of the movie, I must turn down cookies, macaroons and all manner of biscuity goodies, though it'll do wonders for my waist line...

8)
Alan
--
Hidden Tiger
kim
The Ministry

Post by kim »

Alan wrote:I'm very fond of the movie, although I can see its flaws. I haven't watched it in a few years but will definitely revisit it soon for The Avengers Declassified.

I'm afraid as a fan of the movie, I must turn down cookies, macaroons and all manner of biscuity goodies, though it'll do wonders for my waist line...

8)
Well since you can see it's flaws...No cookies, but how about gourmet pop corn? My mother has discovered a delightful provider of the stuff. Expensive, but well worth the price...

Back to the subject at hand, TDM, we are anxiously awaiting your views on the movie.
helenofirvine
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Post by helenofirvine »

Nutz to the movie... I mean, the cookies... yes, the cookies need nutz...

;)
kim
The Ministry

Post by kim »

helenofirvine wrote:Nutz to the movie... I mean, the cookies... yes, the cookies need nutz...

;)
No nutz I'm afraid. I can't eat them. :cry: I do make up for that fact by adding extra chocolate bits to the cookies and on occasion (when I remember to do it) butterscotch bits as well.
Avengerholic
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by Avengerholic »

Well I love the film, I love everything about it and I'd watch it over any episode of the TV series anytime. And no amount of cookies, biscuits, chocolate, fudge, ice cream or anything else for that matter will force me to say any different :D
Eric
Nutshell

Post by Eric »

Avengerholic wrote: I'd watch it over any episode of the TV series anytime.
Blasphemy I'd say , blasphemy !! :D :wink:
Always keep your bowler on in time of stress , and watch out for diabolical masterminds ...

kim
The Ministry

Post by kim »

Avengerholic wrote:Well I love the film, I love everything about it and I'd watch it over any episode of the TV series anytime. And no amount of cookies, biscuits, chocolate, fudge, ice cream or anything else for that matter will force me to say any different :D
We have beer here too. :lol: