Fanfiction The Avengers Emma Peel and John Steed

Brollies, bowlers and boots (kinky, of course) are just a mouse click away. Tell us what Avengerish things you have found on the web.
kim
The Ministry

Post by kim »

I've searched for both and haven't been able to find them. If any one has working links, let us know!
Every parent has a favorite child. Usually the child belongs to the neighbors.
DiVicenzo
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by DiVicenzo »

I am not into 'fan-fiction' but I believe there is one by Margaret Warren on-line somewhere that got good reviews....
kim
The Ministry

Post by kim »

DiVicenzo wrote:I am not into 'fan-fiction' but I believe there is one by Margaret Warren on-line somewhere that got good reviews....
It's on the TAF site.
Every parent has a favorite child. Usually the child belongs to the neighbors.
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

DiVicenzo wrote:I am not into 'fan-fiction' but I believe there is one by Margaret Warren on-line somewhere that got good reviews....
She did two, actually--"Rough Magic" (which is better) and "The Quick and the Dead" (which is good if you're looking for Steed/Emma togetherness). Everyone should give "Rough Magic" a look, though--it's wonderfully written.
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
DiVicenzo
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by DiVicenzo »

Timeless A-Peel wrote:
She did two, actually--"Rough Magic" (which is better) and "The Quick and the Dead" (which is good if you're looking for Steed/Emma togetherness). Everyone should give "Rough Magic" a look, though--it's wonderfully written.
That's it 'Rough Magic'...never read it...and as for Steed/ Emma togetherness - I vomit vehemently :shock:
Khell
Thingumajig

Post by Khell »

Ah, Margaret Warren! Yes, got them both, printed out, too (which I only do with fan fics that I really, really, REALLY liked).
Allard
The Ministry

Post by Allard »

Khell wrote:Ah, Margaret Warren! Yes, got them both, printed out, too (which I only do with fan fics that I really, really, REALLY liked).
I did that too and I liked them too.
Miska_cz
Little Wonder

Post by Miska_cz »

Avengerholic wrote:The Lazaruz Machine was a brilliant full length novel as was The History Thieves. I have them somewhere. terrific reads if you can find them online.
Could you plese send me this stories if you find them

My email

[email protected]
Miska_Cz :o)
Captain Crusoe
Nutshell

Post by Captain Crusoe »

The History Thieves is a Tara King story, so I think you won't find much Steed/Emma togetherness there.

What have you liked among the stories you have found?
Miska_cz
Little Wonder

Post by Miska_cz »

Captain Crusoe wrote:The History Thieves is a Tara King story, so I think you won't find much Steed/Emma togetherness there.

What have you liked among the stories you have found?
Hmm, honestly I like very much the Mia´s Mar site, with the stories about the reunion of Emma and Steed. Very good wrote and the crime story is also very good.

The second is the Stories from Warren on Avengers site.

And than come all the others stories on joodiff etc.

It is pity that some email adresses that I found on joodiff site are bouncing because the summaries to those stories sound very interessting but one could still hope.

I also like the story Mind of the Heart. The story we can watch that Steed broke a part, when he get the news that Emma is dead. Peter Peel is real diabolical mastermind there. Steed is under drugs and his halucination are real good wrote it.

Hmm, I think for short is enough if you want, we can also start a theme with discuss some fanfiction stories. Is up to you. I would like it for sure
Miska_Cz :o)