AVENGING EVENINGS !!!

Brollies, bowlers and boots (kinky, of course) are just a mouse click away. Tell us what Avengerish things you have found on the web.
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

Once a week would be okay, though I couldn't make every week; but it would mean that when some of us do find a spare weekend, there is something going on rather than missing a "once per month" event! We can just dip in and out. And sometimes it might be an episode I'm bored of (sacrilege!).
Mandrake
Nutshell

Post by Mandrake »

The fact we all live in different time zones could cause a problem, unless we discuss the episode the next day.

:?
kim
The Ministry

Post by kim »

Allen's idea of an episode of the week works perfectly for the different time zones.
Every parent has a favorite child. Usually the child belongs to the neighbors.
kim
The Ministry

Post by kim »

Might I suggest we start at the "begining" with the Gale series and work our way through? I've never seen the Gale episodes, so I wouldn't be able to participate with that particular era, but it would still be fun to watch the conversations regarding it.
Allard
The Ministry

Post by Allard »

I would like to resuggest my point.
Give people a whole weekend to watch an episode.
After which you have a whole week (from Monday on) to review and analyse it together.
Dandy Forsdyke
A Surfeit of Posting

Post by Dandy Forsdyke »

Why not start a thread (say for example: The Town of No Return - The Discussion Thread) and then latecomers can join in - if they miss viewing over any particular weekend? Just a suggestion.
THE AVENGERS GALLERY
Artanis
Winged Avenger

Post by Artanis »

Dandy Forsdyke wrote:Why not start a thread (say for example: The Town of No Return - The Discussion Thread) and then latecomers can join in - if they miss viewing over any particular weekend? Just a suggestion.
I agree, Dandy! Having a separate thread for each episode would help keep things organized from week to week. And would also be good for future discussions too.
kim wrote:Might I suggest we start at the "begining" with the Gale series and work our way through? I've never seen the Gale episodes, so I wouldn't be able to participate with that particular era, but it would still be fun to watch the conversations regarding it.
Yeah, the Dr. Keel and Cathy episodes are a nice place to start. Or should we just choose episodes at random from all the different eras?
Allen
kim
The Ministry

Post by kim »

Random episodes might work, but could it cause confusion down the road as the threads become more active?
Artanis
Winged Avenger

Post by Artanis »

kim wrote:Random episodes might work, but could it cause confusion down the road as the threads become more active?
I was just thinking of random episodes because not everyone has all the DVDs. And it might be interesting to mix the eras together instead of concentrating on one at a time.

Also, how would we choose the episodes from week to week? Voting or have a different member pick an episode each week :?:
Allen
Philippa
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by Philippa »

I think mixing the era's is a very good idea. That way there's something in it for everyone, since everyone prefers different era's.