New Avengers-the final countdown

The place for general chat about the television series and its characters, from the ABC years through to The New Avengers.
darren
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by darren »

Put me down as someone who enjoys Trap. It's all to do with it being one of the rare episodes where Steed, Gambit and Purdey are all together and they're brilliant. I also love Johnson's groovy music. Although the geography of the episode and Sou Choy are irritants, I've no problem with the rest of it.
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

Darren wrote:Put me down as someone who enjoys Trap. It's all to do with it being one of the rare episodes where Steed, Gambit and Purdey are all together and they're brilliant. I also love Johnson's groovy music. Although the geography of the episode and Sou Choy are irritants, I've no problem with the rest of it.
How about the realistic depiction of injuries after a jet airliner crash?
Last watched: "The Charmers"
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

Darren wrote:Put me down as someone who enjoys Trap. It's all to do with it being one of the rare episodes where Steed, Gambit and Purdey are all together and they're brilliant. I also love Johnson's groovy music. Although the geography of the episode and Sou Choy are irritants, I've no problem with the rest of it.
The team interaction is really brilliant. We don't really get a whole lot of Avengers episodes set almost entirely outside in the bush, either, so that makes for a nice change, watching them play survivor. It really is the villain of the piece that lets it down. I'm told that if you skip all the Soo Choy scenes it's infinitely more enjoyable.

As for the plane crash...well, Purdey and Gambit are younger than Steed. Clearly they bounce on impact. :wink:
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
darren
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by darren »

Frankymole wrote:
How about the realistic depiction of injuries after a jet airliner crash?
It really doesn't bother me. :)
kim
The Ministry

Post by kim »

Not one of my favorites, but then again, it's been quite awhile since I've seen it. Maybe I'll check it out this weekend.
Every parent has a favorite child. Usually the child belongs to the neighbors.