Bloopers & Gaffes !!

The place for general chat about the television series and its characters, from the ABC years through to The New Avengers.
MRotten
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Post by MRotten »

Well, we don't want to see our dear Mrs. Peel with soggy, wet hair for very long, do we? Maybe she whipped out a blow dryer? (Oh, I forgot; blow dryers hadn't been invented yet!).
Dandy Forsdyke
A Surfeit of Posting

Post by Dandy Forsdyke »

MRotten wrote:Oh, I forgot; blow dryers hadn't been invented yet!
Sure they had! :wink:
THE AVENGERS GALLERY
Philippa
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by Philippa »

Allard wrote:That's: YOU HAVE JUST BEEN MURDERED
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

These images come from the absolutely, wonderfully, superbly Mrs. Peel we're needed Avengers website:
http://www.dissolute.com.au/avweb/index.html
http://www.dissolute.com.au/avweb/emmac ... rivia.html
Yup, that's the one :D
Mararaboomdiay
Little Wonder

Post by Mararaboomdiay »

Ah, You Have Just Been Murdered it was! Coming to think of it, didn't the producers rewatch the episodes before they went out? It's the first thing you notice watching this scene...
Philippa
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by Philippa »

Maybe they didn't mind so much. I have a feeling continuity was less important in those days than it is now.
Allard
The Ministry

Post by Allard »

dissolute wrote:
Avengerholic wrote:...

(p.s. thanks Allard, glad to see the site is of use).

I especially like the trivia pages for the episodes. These are best developed for the Peel (colour) season, there just so much fun to read after watching an episode, and I remember that when I first became an Avengers fan I'd read up on every episode on your site.

Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

They always seemed to have issues with continuity when it came to water. Steed and Emma emerge from their fight in the rain in A Surfeit of H20 completely dry, for example, and I'm pretty sure when Tara climbs out of the river in They Keep Killing Steed, only her clothes are wet. Maybe in Avengerland they buy all their clothes from some amazing waterproof shop? :lol:

One of the most startling bits of broken episode-to-episode continuity has to be Gambit's amazing kitchen--it magically disappears and reappears from story to story. It's no wonder I could never figure out the layout of his flat. :lol:
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
costumr
Nutshell

Post by costumr »

In the scene in "You Have Just Been Murdered" with Mrs. Peel in the pond, if you watch it on DVD when she walks the henchman down the road you can see the wheels of the camera dolly in the corner of the frame. This probably isn't really a blooper, because the entire image would not have been shown when broadcast. But it's still funny.

Don
VA_Avenger
Winged Avenger

Post by VA_Avenger »

In "Noon Doomsday," while shooting at tin cans, Grant manages seven shots from a six shot revolver. Also, the first shot rings out before he even has a chance to draw his gun.
<i>Those who don't understand physics are oblivious to the gravity of the situation.
<b>- Jack</b></i>
Miska_cz
Little Wonder

Post by Miska_cz »

I spotted one in the ep. "The Curious case of the countless clues" after Steed wake up after he has been knocked out, he rised up and he punch the lamp with his head. "outch"
Miska_Cz :o)