AVENGERS shop in London

Review and discuss not only Avengers non-fiction books and magazines here, but also mouse mats, coffee mugs, T-shirts and all other Avengers stuff one can buy.
fanypv
White Dwarf

AVENGERS shop in London

Post by fanypv »

Hello, who can give me the address of a London shop where I have more chance to find The Avengers products? Thanks in advance for your help
fany
Brendan Jones
Little Wonder

Post by Brendan Jones »

As a Londoner, I can say there isn't really any specific Avengers shop. However, you might want to try Forbidden Planet or Model Zone.
ohmss
White Dwarf

Post by ohmss »

The Cinema Store is a good bet as well. The last time I was there, which was over a year ago, they still had the talking Avengers dolls (which have a speech chip with clips from the show).

The price was good but I was coming back to America and didn't have much room in my luggage.
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

ohmss wrote:The Cinema Store is a good bet as well. The last time I was there, which was over a year ago, they still had the talking Avengers dolls (which have a speech chip with clips from the show).

The price was good but I was coming back to America and didn't have much room in my luggage.
is the place, worth the effort to visit it, while in the UK ?