What is the best colour episode, of the 67.season.

The place for general chat about the television series and its characters, from the ABC years through to The New Avengers.
Sam
Winged Avenger

Post by Sam »

I pop in Positive-Negative once in a while. I did still enjoy the sci-fi themed episodes in the later years even if some of the others were a little too silly for me! 8)
Avengerholic
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by Avengerholic »

cyberrich wrote:
Avengerholic wrote:The Positive Negative Man without question. Great villian, Michael Latimer is superb, great story, some excellent moments, Top Hush, broad cast power, the Bentley crashing into the pond, the summery feel, Emma in that orange catsuit ................ :wink:
Great to see someone voting for Positive negative man. Very underrated IMHO. Sadly this is very low down on the season 5 poll whose results I'll be posting soon. Avengerholic, do you want to send in your top 10 list for season 5 and try and rescue it! (Thread is called season 5-your top 10). Rich.
Rich, I love this episode but apart from that, I don't really care much at all for the Rigg colour season. The Rigg monchromes are outstanding and every other season pales my comparison to them. I couldn't seriously pick a top 10 of the series 5 coloured eps because they all blurr into one for me.
malte1982
Nutshell

Post by malte1982 »

The Correct Way To Kill