Bowler Hat and Country Seats - Calendar 2011

Review and discuss not only Avengers non-fiction books and magazines here, but also mouse mats, coffee mugs, T-shirts and all other Avengers stuff one can buy.
Alan
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by Alan »

That's very kind, Kim. Alys and I greatly appreciate the gesture!

Thanks also to Tara. Hope you like it!
Alan
--
Hidden Tiger
Allard
The Ministry

Post by Allard »

Do you have an image of the back side (I assume this features an overview of all the months).
Alan
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by Alan »

No, Lulu's calendars don't have a back page (odd, I know!) - but a full preview of the calendar can be seen on the order pages.
Alan
--
Hidden Tiger
Alys
Nutshell

Post by Alys »

kim wrote:Hope you don't mind, but I posted the links for my FB friends as well. I know a few that will be thrilled to buy.
Thanks very much for doing that, Kim. It's so nice to know that my little project is appreciated :D Tara (and anyone else who's ordered it) - I hope it arrives quickly! I know it was a little late in appearing but I was waiting for an opportunity to take the last couple of shots. I took the ones featured in November and December about two weeks ago. The other photos have been taken over a period of around 20 years! Aldbury is one example of an older shot - nowadays you can't see the village centre for parked cars!
Alys
kim
The Ministry

Post by kim »

How long will they be available? I want to order mine around January 1st.
Every parent has a favorite child. Usually the child belongs to the neighbors.
Rhonda
Epic

Post by Rhonda »

Great idea Alan and Alys! I have ordered mine.
Ron
Last Watched : The Gladiators
Alys
Nutshell

Post by Alys »

kim wrote:How long will they be available? I want to order mine around January 1st.
I'm probably going to leave them up until next March so you'll have plenty of time, Kim! :)
Alys
Tara46
Thingumajig

Post by Tara46 »

My Calendar arrived at lunchtime today. What a lovely item to arrive on Christmas Eve. The photographs are excellent and the Avengers font gives it an unmistakable Avengers atmosphere.

Great work, and in the absence of an official calendar this year, a very worthy alternative.

:D
kim
The Ministry

Post by kim »

Alys wrote:
kim wrote:How long will they be available? I want to order mine around January 1st.
I'm probably going to leave them up until next March so you'll have plenty of time, Kim! :)
Wonderful! Thanks Alys. :D
Every parent has a favorite child. Usually the child belongs to the neighbors.
Alys
Nutshell

Post by Alys »

Tara46 wrote:My Calendar arrived at lunchtime today. What a lovely item to arrive on Christmas Eve. The photographs are excellent and the Avengers font gives it an unmistakable Avengers atmosphere.

Great work, and in the absence of an official calendar this year, a very worthy alternative.

:D
Glad you like it Tara :D
Alys