Help!!!

The place for general chat about the television series and its characters, from the ABC years through to The New Avengers.
roboman1984
White Dwarf

Help!!!

Post by roboman1984 »

I have vague memories of watching an Avegners episode whereby people are hyponotised. The bad guys condition people into dropping dead when they see a certain symbol / picture. There is a scene in which a guy drops dead when a car pulls up in front of him and this killer symbol is revealed.
Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Halfhide
Winged Avenger

Post by Halfhide »

Sounds like The New Avengers episode called "Angels of Death" to me!
Last watched: The Undertakers
Brendan Jones
Little Wonder

Post by Brendan Jones »

Hello Niall!

Definitely Angels of Death, The New Avengers Season 2. The symbol in question is a map of the maze which the men were locked in; it is heavily implied that the map is false, and thus becomes a stress trigger. When the men see it again, they are stressed to death!
Halfhide
Winged Avenger

Post by Halfhide »

One of the highlights of Season 2 TNA for me (that and Forward Base of course :D )
Last watched: The Undertakers
Dandy Forsdyke
A Surfeit of Posting

Post by Dandy Forsdyke »

Halfhide wrote:One of the highlights of Season 2 TNA for me (that and Forward Base of course :D )
Me too. A very satisfying episode that could easily have been scripted for the original series.
THE AVENGERS GALLERY
Dearesttara
Thingumajig

Post by Dearesttara »

You don't like Complex ? It's a superb episode, full of suspense, with a tribute to The House that Jack Built for my part ! :D
Tara King for ever
Johnny O
Winged Avenger

Post by Johnny O »

Dandy Forsdyke wrote:
Halfhide wrote:One of the highlights of Season 2 TNA for me (that and Forward Base of course :D )
Me too. A very satisfying episode that could easily have been scripted for the original series.
It is one of the better episodes, but something is reminding me that it wasn't an original idea/story. But I can't recall where I'd seen it before. It might be in Clemen's series for ATV, Thriller. Anyone remember?