Bowler Hat and Country Seats - Calendar 2011

Review and discuss not only Avengers non-fiction books and magazines here, but also mouse mats, coffee mugs, T-shirts and all other Avengers stuff one can buy.
oneknightsteed
Little Wonder

Post by oneknightsteed »

I was both surprised and delighted to receive mine today! Thought it had to come all the way from the UK, but Lulu distributes from North Carolina for the states. Who knew?

Great photos, Alys! Thanks for seeing me through 2011 until the next Avengers calendar. :wink:

Sue
believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if i have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
-buddha
Alys
Nutshell

Post by Alys »

oneknightsteed wrote:I was both surprised and delighted to receive mine today! Thought it had to come all the way from the UK, but Lulu distributes from North Carolina for the states. Who knew?

Great photos, Alys! Thanks for seeing me through 2011 until the next Avengers calendar. :wink:

Sue
Appparently Lulu have print offices in various places around the world, so can print orders 'locally'.

Glad you're pleased with it and Happy Christmas :D
Alys
Rhonda
Epic

Post by Rhonda »

Ours arrived today. Didn't peek at my other Avengers Calendars (2007,2010) but had to this time. Excellent photos! It's a good choice of locations, and we're going to look out for them when we watch the episodes. Like the robust material too.
Ron
Last Watched : The Gladiators
Alys
Nutshell

Post by Alys »

Just a heads-up. I've discounted the calendars by 10%, since it's after the start of the New Year. So if anyone's still interested please follow the Lulu link at the start of this thread.

Cheers
Alys
dissolute
The Ministry

Post by dissolute »

Well, that was well timed, I'd just decided to buy one!
Order being processed... hope their delivery from the US to AUS is quick.
Mrs Peel, you're needed!
http://www.dissolute.com.au/the-avengers-tv-series/
Every episode from 1961 to 1977 plus more trivia than you can shake a brolly at.
DiVicenzo
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by DiVicenzo »

Just ordered mine! Thanks Alys :D
Macfly77
Thingumajig

Post by Macfly77 »

Received mine today. Nice quality paper and great pictures.
Thanks Alys!
Alys
Nutshell

Post by Alys »

Cheers!
Alys