The Avengers on YouTube

Brollies, bowlers and boots (kinky, of course) are just a mouse click away. Tell us what Avengerish things you have found on the web.
Catweazle
Nutshell

Full TV-version of the Avengers Theme from the Peel era

Post by Catweazle »

The extended Theme from the Avengers - but this time exactly as heard in the credits of the Emma Peel episodes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPSWrGJjur8

Cat
mtc
Nutshell

Steed and Mrs. Peel video

Post by mtc »

I posted a new video on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9-KDiyTCv8

I'd love to hear what you think -- it's the first one I've attempted using clips and not just screen caps.

Thanks,
Maria
supersimon
Thingumajig

Post by supersimon »

Very nicely put together with a genuine affection for the Emma Steed partnership
Dandy Forsdyke
A Surfeit of Posting

Post by Dandy Forsdyke »

Oh I've... something in my eye...

Very sweet. Image
THE AVENGERS GALLERY
oneknightsteed
Little Wonder

Post by oneknightsteed »

Bravo, Maria! Great selection of clips and coordination to the song. I like this version of the song as well.

Cheers!

Sue
believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if i have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
-buddha
Mona
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Post by Mona »

Very well done, Maria. Thanks! Their parting in "Forget me Knot" still chokes me up.

Mona
Fan of John Steed
Agent, Esquire, Hunk
mtc
Nutshell

Thanks!

Post by mtc »

Thank you so much. When re-watching "The Forget-Me-Knot," I always omit the final scene. I think I was scarred when I first saw it at the tender age of 14. Then it started popping up in the fan made videos. The first one caught me unawares, and I actually said "no no no," and hurried to stop the playback.

I started making the video using the Beatles, "In My Life," but it didn't come together because Steed/Patrick looked too bereft for it.

Again -- thank you for taking the time to watch and for your extremely kind remarks.

Maria
Mona

Post by Mona »

Hello, again, Maria,

I used the Beatle song "In My Life" in a fan fiction story to help bring Steed and Emma back together again. Funny how fans gravitate towards such similar thoughts! ;-) That is a very nostalgic, sentimental and romantic song--perfect for memories of them being together and also of them (hopefully) getting together again.

Mona
Fan of John Steed
Agent, Esquire, Hunk
mtc
Nutshell

Post by mtc »

Mona wrote:Hello, again, Maria,

I used the Beatle song "In My Life" in a fan fiction story to help bring Steed and Emma back together again. Funny how fans gravitate towards such similar thoughts! ;-) That is a very nostalgic, sentimental and romantic song--perfect for memories of them being together and also of them (hopefully) getting together again.

Mona
I do believe I read your story! That's the one where Steed has to go on the extended "walk-about" right? I very much enjoyed it.

"In My Life" is my favorite Beatles tune -- perhaps I will attempt another video with it at some point.

Maria
Mona

Post by Mona »

Oh, I bet a video with that song would be wonderful--you did a great job this time. I encourage you to try that in the future.

Mona
Fan of John Steed
Agent, Esquire, Hunk