The 50th Anniversary Year: Succesful or Not?

The place for general chat about the television series and its characters, from the ABC years through to The New Avengers.
Sinus1994
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Post by Sinus1994 »

JohnSteedFr wrote:And the show will air on TV AGAIN in France and Germany, next Monday with series 4 (at 9.40am on ARTE).
Yes? :shock:
That's great, but the problem for me is: At this time I'm not at home to watch it. :?
It would be better, if they rearrange it in the evening. There I have some time after the long working day.
But, as I can see it right, it already starts on Saturday (7. 1. 12) at 5:00am with "The Frighteners".
Um... so early in the morning. I hope I can get up to watch it. :D

Sincerely yours,
Sinus1994 Image
Cybernowt
Have Fingers... Will Type!

Post by Cybernowt »

Sinus1994 wrote: But, as I can see it right, it already starts on Saturday (7. 1. 12) at 5:00am with "The Frighteners".
Its been a long time since I watched The Frighteners.. but from memory, I'm pretty sure that there's very little chance of me dragging myself out of bed to watch it again at 5am!
Sinus1994
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Post by Sinus1994 »

Cybernowt wrote:
Sinus1994 wrote: But, as I can see it right, it already starts on Saturday (7. 1. 12) at 5:00am with "The Frighteners".
Its been a long time since I watched The Frighteners.. but from memory, I'm pretty sure that there's very little chance of me dragging myself out of bed to watch it again at 5am!
Well, I didn't watched this episode before, so for me it will be the first time.
If I get up so early in the morning, I hope it is a worth seeing episode...

Sincerely yours,
Sinus1994 Image