Ray Austin

Discuss the people who wrote, produced, directed, acted or did anything else in The Avengers!
mariocki
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Post by mariocki »

"No ma'm, I'm a Texan."
anti-clockwise
Mission... Highly Improbable!

Post by anti-clockwise »

Just wondered if anyone knows a way of contacting Ray. On his website I don't see a way to contact him. I don't want to intrude but he seems so very active still wondered if anyone knows?
"He likes his tea stirred anti-clockwise."
dissolute
The Ministry

Post by dissolute »

Ray occasionally joins in a discussion here but it's been a while since the last time he did.

His website only lets you contact the webmaster, so maybe he doesn't want to be disturbed; you could always try finding out his agent's details.
Mrs Peel, you're needed!
http://www.dissolute.com.au/the-avengers-tv-series/
Every episode from 1961 to 1977 plus more trivia than you can shake a brolly at.
anti-clockwise

Post by anti-clockwise »

Thank you so very much dissolute. You truly have the most thorough website on all the Avengers episodes! I am so impressed! How did you put this all together? Truly brilliant work!
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

anti-clockwise wrote:Thank you so very much dissolute. You truly have the most thorough website on all the Avengers episodes! I am so impressed! How did you put this all together? Truly brilliant work!
truly is....
dissolute
The Ministry

Post by dissolute »

Thanks everyone, it's my magnificent octopus. Twenty years in the making so far, and I have some fairly major updates coming soon. Let's hope my writing is up to scratch!
Mrs Peel, you're needed!
Every episode from 1961 to 1977 plus more trivia than you can shake a brolly at.
anti-clockwise

Post by anti-clockwise »

I will be using your site intently. The DVD UK Box set is arriving shortly and your site will be so valuable. I love the parts where you spell out where to freeze frame the DVD to find the treasures. Thank you again for your hard work. I will definitely bring my brolly along just in case. :D
dissolute
The Ministry

Post by dissolute »

Note that my times are from VLC (or PowerDVD for series 1 & 2) on a laptop, a standalone DVD player may report different times.
Mrs Peel, you're needed!
anti-clockwise

Post by anti-clockwise »

oh thanks. well I am sure it will still be quite helpful in what to look for even if the times are a bit different.