Season 4: A creative idea

Review and discuss not only Avengers non-fiction books and magazines here, but also mouse mats, coffee mugs, T-shirts and all other Avengers stuff one can buy.
dissolute
The Ministry

Post by dissolute »

NOTICE: I've moved this thread to the merchandise forum, as the book is now published; you can still find it in the 'on Television' forum as well.
Mrs Peel, you're needed!
http://www.dissolute.com.au/the-avengers-tv-series/
Every episode from 1961 to 1977 plus more trivia than you can shake a brolly at.
Speed Six
Little Wonder

Post by Speed Six »

Rodders wrote:
Speed Six wrote:A couple of quick questions -

How soon would I be able to order a corrected version ?

What decision was reached regarding proceeds after any costs had been met ?
the book makes 9p per copy so I don't think we need worry about that too much. Unless it suddenly sells in Rebus proportions which is highly unlikely. Corrections have been made and will be added to the online copy on Tuesday. Order after Thursday and you will be safe. I'm not taking on board any more 'revisions', solely errors: factual or typo.
Thanks Rodney - I'll put in an order with my bookshop later this week.
darren
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by darren »

My copy arrived this morning. I love the bold, black and white simplicity of the cover.

Despite having a bit of a downer on what I wrote (oh to be delivered from my own personal knitpicking:)), thank you, Rodney for providing this opportunity. I never expected to have anything I wrote in an actual proper book.
Rodders
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by Rodders »

re-read your chapter yesterday and it is excellent. Offers a very different approach to the others.
The Avengers: a product of the sixties and a timeless piece of sublime art
mrs_emma_peel
Winged Avenger

Post by mrs_emma_peel »

Just received my new revised copy of Bright Horizons - 2nd edition, and I'm absolutely delighted with the additions and re-instatements you made to my chapter, Rodney. Very much appreciated :)

Many thanks for all your hard work in changing and re-editing the texts in this revised edition, I think this director's extended cut - so to speak - enhances our book even further :)

I have nearly 40 pages of notes and even some poetry on the four Series 5 chapters... I've found some new risque erotic angles and approaches to the episodes and progress is going well. They are different and hopefully fascinating.
James
James/Mrs Emma Peel
Dan
Have Fingers... Will Type!

Post by Dan »

Only one customer review so far on Amazon -my wife's. She is a very astute reviewer - she gave it 5 stars.
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

There are two more reviews on the UK Amazon (amazon.co.uk)...
Last watched: "The Outside-In Man"