T-shirts..

Review and discuss not only Avengers non-fiction books and magazines here, but also mouse mats, coffee mugs, T-shirts and all other Avengers stuff one can buy.
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

T-shirts..

Post by mousemeat »

I'm in the mood to get a new avengers t-shirt..as spring is here....and a cool avengers front license plate would be the icing on the cake for me....got any leads, peeps ?
anti-clockwise
Mission... Highly Improbable!

Post by anti-clockwise »

To be honest when I searched i never saw anything that was inspiring. Perhaps if your artistic tendencies inspire you, create one and we''ll buy them from you. :lol:
"He likes his tea stirred anti-clockwise."
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

My friend Andrew in the centre of this photo is wearing one, so they were around in 1994. Shame I haven't got a clearer one of the design. Anyone know who it was made by?

PS sorry for my trousers and cigarette. We were young.
Last watched: "The Outside-In Man"
anti-clockwise

Post by anti-clockwise »

Frankymole wrote:My friend Andrew in the centre of this photo is wearing one, so they were around in 1994. Shame I haven't got a clearer one of the design. Anyone know who it was made by?

Looks like a nice t shirt. Are you the one on the right? It would seem since everyone seems to be laughing at your joke from the looks of it. :lol: (there is more than 1 of you with a cigarette).
hatpeg
Little Wonder

Post by hatpeg »

Probably no longer there but:

The Official Avengers Collection (which included tee shirts, sweat shirts, mugs, caps, Polo Shirts, Baseball jacket, etc) were on offer in 1995, from Lumiere Pictures, PO Box 7, Brentford Middlesex TW8 9BU.
Frankymole

Post by Frankymole »

anti-clockwise wrote:
Frankymole wrote:My friend Andrew in the centre of this photo is wearing one, so they were around in 1994. Shame I haven't got a clearer one of the design. Anyone know who it was made by?

Looks like a nice t shirt. Are you the one on the right? It would seem since everyone seems to be laughing at your joke from the looks of it. :lol: (there is more than 1 of you with a cigarette).
I'm at the bottom right. It's 20 years ago so I can't remember what we were laughing at!
anti-clockwise

Post by anti-clockwise »

Frankymole wrote:
anti-clockwise wrote:

I'm at the bottom right. It's 20 years ago so I can't remember what we were laughing at!
Well you look smashing anyway, pants and all.
Rodders
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by Rodders »

Frankymole wrote: Sorry for my trousers and cigarette. We were young.
don't apologise. Macnee, Rigg and Thorson were all keen smokers and Rigg still won't visit a London restaurant unless they find her a private, clandestine smoking area.
The Avengers: a product of the sixties and a timeless piece of sublime art
Frankymole

Post by Frankymole »

The thing that amuses me most about that photo (aside from my impossible skinniness) is the Guardian newspaper's headline, about Royal phone hacking. Plus ça change... !!!