Chinese comic albums of TNA

The Avengers radio plays, the stage play, the movie, the novelizations, comics and other official fictional Avenger forms have their own section here.
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Timeless A-Peel wrote:
mousemeat wrote:those ' color' covers of the New Avengers, are wonderful....
They're lovely, aren't they? Even when the likenesses are a bit hit-and-miss, they look great because of the lush watercolour look. I hope you enjoy them if you give them a look. They're all available in PDF. The files are big as I wanted to ensure the best quality possible. If you don't want to download them, Denis' site offers a great alternative. :D
would make great t-shirts !
paulpdjh
Winged Avenger

Post by paulpdjh »

Thanks for posting these on your websites, Denis and Timeless. The covers in particular look great. :)

Whoever would have thought that more TNA comics would be published in China than the UK/France! It makes me wonder what else might be waiting to be discovered.
Paul
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

paulpdjh wrote:Thanks for posting these on your websites, Denis and Timeless. The covers in particular look great. :)

Whoever would have thought that more TNA comics would be published in China than the UK/France! It makes me wonder what else might be waiting to be discovered.
Many thanks for feedback, paulpdjh :D

I am also delighted with the covers, it is different from UK & France issues.
Feel how much it was loved in China, and if to look at pages of comics, we will see that it drawn with the smallest details. This really is а great work from artist (s).

These comics have been a random finding as you can buy them only in Chinese stores. Here raises the question: Why no one fan has ever studied Chinese sources earlier, given that these comics were printed in 1990? There was a problem to find it, in China the series is called "Three detectives" and there is no mention of "The Avengers".
So I think that the TNA there was shown only once, and many Chinese in our time do not know what these comics associated with the series .
I'm almost sure that if a Chinese casually see it at Anew or Steedumbrella, he will ask themselves "Seriously, so Three detectives is The New Avengers?". :D

Well, in Chinese albums you'll rarely find the annotations, you just buy the album and reading the comics .
But the approach to work is often worth it. :wink:

quote of paulpdjh:
It makes me wonder what else might be waiting to be discovered.

You should look here:

http://avengersfanforum.s2.bizhat.com/v ... rsfanforum
Denis
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

paulpdjh wrote:Thanks for posting these on your websites, Denis and Timeless. The covers in particular look great. :)

You're very welcome! :D It's an amazing discovery, particularly since we've never heard a peep about them before. I wouldn't have guessed that there were more comics for TNA in Asia than Europe, either. There always seems to be more to discover when it comes to this series. 8)
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Timeless A-Peel wrote:

You're very welcome! :D It's an amazing discovery, particularly since we've never heard a peep about them before. I wouldn't have guessed that there were more comics for TNA in Asia than Europe, either. There always seems to be more to discover when it comes to this series. 8)

how true...when you least expect it...something turns up...which shows how important the show was to other areas of the world