Help needed! 'Emma' on set of Tara episode ?

The place to post and discuss photos from the series and play Avengers games.
A diabolical mastermind..
Nutshell

Post by A diabolical mastermind.. »

Yes, she went on to double for Joanna Lumley in The New Avengers as well, so she had a long history of the show. Happy to be of help! There's a good shot of Cyd from her time doubling for Diana (complete with flipped up Emma hair) here if you're interested. (Go to the second page for the picture).
Wow thanks! That is a really interesting article!
It has made me realise that I think I may have another photo of her as well:

It is from the same batch taken on set in 1968 and
I'm thinking this resembles her in that second page photo..
MikeR
The Big Thinker

Post by MikeR »

The hallway set which featured in several episodes, usually after undergoing a redressing.
Nutshell

MikeR wrote:The hallway set which featured in several episodes, usually after undergoing a redressing.
The photos I have appear to be possibly used for set design (or/and continuity), because a few of them have markings on the photos pointing to some of the props, referring to them as Old Times Putney (or OTP), presumably from where those props were hired and had to be returned.

A few show people I can't identify ( and there's a nice one of Patrick in an apron in Steed's kitchen with a script on one hand and The Crown Jewels on the table! ) most are just of sets and props.
They are the main reason why I joined this forum really, to find out more about them and if they are unique or if 'proper' Avengers archivists ( like yourselves!) already have them.
norw27
Little Wonder

Post by norw27 »

It's not Cyd, I believe she had her hair cut and dyed and went through the same bleach trauma that Linda suffered, probably just a crew member.

Fascinating photos though, thanks for sharing!
darren
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by darren »

MikeR wrote:The hallway set which featured in several episodes, usually after undergoing a redressing.
Yeah, that one started in Noon Doomsday but the set dressing for this one is They Keep Killing Steed. I think it also pops up in Take Me To a your Leader.

The lady in the Fog photo is wearing Tara's awful jacket from The Morning After.
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

A diabolical mastermind.. wrote:
The photos I have appear to be possibly used for set design (or/and continuity), because a few of them have markings on the photos pointing to some of the props, referring to them as Old Times Putney (or OTP), presumably from where those props were hired and had to be returned.

A few show people I can't identify ( and there's a nice one of Patrick in an apron in Steed's kitchen with a script on one hand and The Crown Jewels on the table! ) most are just of sets and props.
They are the main reason why I joined this forum really, to find out more about them and if they are unique or if 'proper' Avengers archivists ( like yourselves!) already have them.
That's what they look like to me, too. I've never seen anything similar before, so these are pretty neat--the day-to-day workings of the show, so to speak. They look like they're getting people to stand in for reference or the like. Others, like Mike, who have done extensive research into production documents, may have come across something like these before (and be able to tell you even more), but they're new to me, so thank you for posting them!
Last edited by Timeless A-Peel on Sun May 11, 2014 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
Nutshell

Timeless A-Peel wrote: I've never seen anything similar before, so these are pretty neat--the day-to-day workings of the show, so to speak. They look like they're getting people to stand in for reference or the like. Others, like Mike, who have done extensive research into production documents, may have come across something like these similar before (and be able to tell you even more), but they're new to me, so thank you for posting them!
You're very welcome !!
I'll take that as encouragement to post a few more then...

darren
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by darren »

Please do keep'um coming!!!:):):)

That last shot is from The Great Great Britain Case (not Crime as usually said).

I love seeing these with the lighting set ups.
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

Yes, do keep posting! These are fascinating. That one with Patrick in the apron is pretty priceless indeed. 8)
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

A diabolical mastermind.. wrote:
Yes, she went on to double for Joanna Lumley in The New Avengers as well, so she had a long history of the show. Happy to be of help! There's a good shot of Cyd from her time doubling for Diana (complete with flipped up Emma hair) here if you're interested. (Go to the second page for the picture).
Wow thanks! That is a really interesting article!
It has made me realise that I think I may have another photo of her as well:

It is from the same batch taken on set in 1968 and
I'm thinking this resembles her in that second page photo..
you might be right on this