Looking for the flats?

The Avengers radio plays, the stage play, the movie, the novelizations, comics and other official fictional Avenger forms have their own section here.
Big Bear
Little Wonder

Post by Big Bear »

Well it was a great day, helped partly by the great weather in London yesterday. Didn't get time to find Emma's apartment (the pub was calling!) but found quite easily Steed's apartment and Tara's flat.

I didn't realise how close Steed's place was to the Post Office tower, its just around the corner. You really get a great feeling of Avengerland when you turn the corner and see that lovely empty road, I would highly recommend it to any Avengers fan who is staying in London.

Here are a few pics of my day.

Halfhide
Winged Avenger

Post by Halfhide »

Great photos Big Bear - looks like you had a mighty fine time, plus stunning weather as well :D
Last watched: The Undertakers
Rhonda
Epic

Post by Rhonda »

I just visited London. While at the Tower Bridge we were pleased to see a large poster of Steed and Emma included in their current feature - a 1960's gallery. Also visited Chalcot Crescent on a sunny day which is looking so beautiful; it was exciting! Thanks for the idea Big Bear. I hope you can see the picture my wife took in my Avatar.
Last edited by Rhonda on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ron
Last Watched : The Gladiators
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Mona wrote:

Friday's supposed to be a scorcher. :)
Forgive me for LOL, but I just checked on-line and saw London weather for this Friday is supposed to be 79F.

For those of us who emulate Steed in "Angels of Death", the heat of southern California is preferred, and one believes he might have been referring to the Palm Springs area, (where an actor named Patrick Macnee lived). Although where I live, in Phoenix, is really the best--Palm Springs will only be 103F on Friday. It will be 105 F here--wonderful! Now, that's a September scorcher! I'd love to serve a cold drink to Steed at my pool! ;-)

Mona
yes...and Can be the pool boy ? LOL....