Bowler Hats and Kinky Boots: The Ultimate Avengers Book

Review and discuss not only Avengers non-fiction books and magazines here, but also mouse mats, coffee mugs, T-shirts and all other Avengers stuff one can buy.
MikeR
The Big Thinker

Post by MikeR »

philC wrote:Many thanks Mike - my order is with amazon UK so I'll look forward to the next news. Can't wait...
Phil

I'm hoping that its only a matter of days now.
MikeR
The Big Thinker

Post by MikeR »

Dene wrote:
MikeR wrote:I have good news. The paperback version of Bowler Hats and Kinky Boots is now available on Amazon USA.

The not so good news is that it will be a few more days before it becomes available on Amazon UK, but I will keep you informed regarding this.
Thanks very much for the information.

How about Telos themselves? Does the same apply to them as to Amazon UK?
Dene

Yes, the books will be shipped from the printers to Amazon's warehouse and Telos' premises at the same time and although one might beat the other to have them available, I cannot see there being much in it.
Dene
Nutshell

Post by Dene »

MikeR wrote:Dene

Yes, the books will be shipped from the printers to Amazon's warehouse and Telos' premises at the same time and although one might beat the other to have them available, I cannot see there being much in it.
Cheers Mike. Enjoyed your 'Action TV' articles on the series & I look forward to receiving the book very much.
MikeR
The Big Thinker

Post by MikeR »

I’m very happy to announce that Bowler Hats and Kinky Boots is now available to be dispatched from Telos Publishing.

http://www.telos.co.uk/product/bowler-h ... -avengers/

Allowing for delivery to Amazon’s warehouse copies should become available on Amazon UK in about a weeks time.

The book became available on Amazon in the USA last week and has been available for some time both in the UK and USA as an e-book.

Please read and enjoy, all feedback appreciated.
Tara46
Thingumajig

Post by Tara46 »

MikeR wrote:I’m very happy to announce that Bowler Hats and Kinky Boots is now available to be dispatched from Telos Publishing.

Allowing for delivery to Amazon’s warehouse copies should become available on Amazon UK in about a weeks time.

The book became available on Amazon in the USA last week and has been available for some time both in the UK and USA as an e-book.

Ordered my copy from Telos today. Look forward to reading it once it has arrived :D
MikeR
The Big Thinker

Post by MikeR »

Tara46 wrote:
MikeR wrote:I’m very happy to announce that Bowler Hats and Kinky Boots is now available to be dispatched from Telos Publishing.

Ordered my copy from Telos today. Look forward to reading it once it has arrived :D
Tara

I hope it comes up to expectations and provides you with plenty of information on the series that you were not previously aware of.
bhdaviesuk
Thingumajig

Post by bhdaviesuk »

Just ordered my copy from Amazon UK. :)
--
Barbara
MikeR
The Big Thinker

Post by MikeR »

Barbara

I hope you find it a good read and give me some feedback here.
paulpdjh
Winged Avenger

Post by paulpdjh »

My copy arrived from Amazon UK today. :D
Paul
MikeR
The Big Thinker

Post by MikeR »

paulpdjh wrote:My copy arrived from Amazon UK today. :D
That's great Paul

Perhaps you'll give me some feedback on here when you've had a chance to look at it.