An Evening With Linda Thorson

The Avengers radio plays, the stage play, the movie, the novelizations, comics and other official fictional Avenger forms have their own section here.
MikeR
The Big Thinker

An Evening With Linda Thorson

Post by MikeR »

Its just been brought to my attention that there is a Linda Thorson event taking place at 7.30pm on Wednesday 8th October at The Cinema Museum, 2 Dugard Way, Kennington, London, SE11 4TH. Here are a few contact details: email - [email protected]. Telephone number is 0207 840 2200 and their website can be reached at www.cinemamuseum.org.uk.

Linda will be discussing her career on stage and screen including The Avengers. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend, but hopefully some regulars on the forum will. If this is a success, then I suppose that Linda might do a Roger Moore and tour the UK for a number of evenings and if the events take place during the weekend, then perhaps some afternoons.
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Re: An Evening With Linda Thorson

Post by mousemeat »

MikeR wrote:Its just been brought to my attention that there is a Linda Thorson event taking place at 7.30pm on Wednesday 8th October at The Cinema Museum, 2 Dugard Way, Kennington, London, SE11 4TH. Here are a few contact details: email - [email protected]. Telephone number is 0207 840 2200 and their website can be reached at www.cinemamuseum.org.uk.

Linda will be discussing her career on stage and screen including The Avengers. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend, but hopefully some regulars on the forum will. If this is a success, then I suppose that Linda might do a Roger Moore and tour the UK for a number of evenings and if the events take place during the weekend, then perhaps some afternoons.
wonder if she'll ever make it to North America as well.....I would go...
MikeR
The Big Thinker

Post by MikeR »

With only a day to go to the Evening with Linda Thorson. I do hope that someone from the boards here makes the effort to attend and can report back to the rest of us what is was like.
mariocki
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Post by mariocki »

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it so as Mike says, hopefully someone will be able to report back.
"No ma'm, I'm a Texan."
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

mariocki wrote:Unfortunately I won't be able to make it so as Mike says, hopefully someone will be able to report back.
so, did anyone from the forum, make the event ????