London Postcard Co Avengers Postcards

Review and discuss not only Avengers non-fiction books and magazines here, but also mouse mats, coffee mugs, T-shirts and all other Avengers stuff one can buy.
anti-clockwise
Mission... Highly Improbable!

Post by anti-clockwise »

Mike's Gambit wrote:Anti-clockwise...
I got all mine from The Vintage Magazine Store on the corner of Gt Windmill St, London's West End at the time they were issued.
Sweet! Sounds like you have quite a TNA collection 8)
"He likes his tea stirred anti-clockwise."
Mike's Gambit
Nutshell

Post by Mike's Gambit »

I have a few items, but when I started collecting, they were few and far between, sadly.
The most annoying thing is that I had both annuals, but a collector in The Netherlands caught me in a moment of weakness and I traded the one with the gun on the cover for some Saint memorabilia. I have more to do with Simon Templar than anything else in my collection!
I always assumed that I'd come across another of TNA annuals but it hasn't been the case. So far...
"Brown hyphen Fitcth. Is the Fitcth spelt with a small F or a big one?"
"A big F."
"It suits you."
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Mike's Gambit wrote:I have a few items, but when I started collecting, they were few and far between, sadly.
The most annoying thing is that I had both annuals, but a collector in The Netherlands caught me in a moment of weakness and I traded the one with the gun on the cover for some Saint memorabilia. I have more to do with Simon Templar than anything else in my collection!
I always assumed that I'd come across another of TNA annuals but it hasn't been the case. So far...
happens far too many times...thinking you'll come across a certain piece, or collection..and sadly, you don't come across it....or if you do, the prices are sky high.....