Emma Peel Megaset

Discussion of and information about The Avengers on any format: Blu-ray, DVD, Video-On-Demand, tapes, film and all others.

MaccaJack
Nutshell

Emma Peel Megaset

Post by MaccaJack »

Anyone know where to get it really cheap?

I want it in the UK, I need it in time for Christmas.....
DiVicenzo
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by DiVicenzo »

Didn't someone say it was going cheap at www.deepdiscount.com???
DiVicenzo

Post by DiVicenzo »

DiVicenzo wrote:Didn't someone say it was going cheap at www.deepdiscount.com???

Yes, just checked $59.87 (£40) plus p&p - that's much cheaper than I paid for either of my 2 sets.

Have a look here too http://tinyurl.com/5nxdjv

:D
Last edited by DiVicenzo on Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MaccaJack
Nutshell

Post by MaccaJack »

Thanks, but I need them in the UK
DiVicenzo

Post by DiVicenzo »

MaccaJack wrote:Thanks, but I need them in the UK

If you go the tinyurl link above and click on Amazon you will find some available in the UK. You will have to work out whether it's cheaper to get them from the US or the UK - they are all Region 1 DVDs anyway in the Megaset. :D
MaccaJack
Nutshell

Post by MaccaJack »

Thanks Barry.

I found one on eBay for 49 pounds with 5 pounds postage, but my dad was bein stupid and offered him only 49 for it all, and the man said he'd think about it which worries me because I want the set soooo bad on Christmas morning.
MaccaJack
Nutshell

Post by MaccaJack »

Anyway I just checked the auction and it has mysteriously disappeared from the eBay page.

I think this means he caved in and bought me them

I reallllly can't wait. I've loved the Avengers since I was about 8 and I'm 14 now. Emma Peel was always my favourite so I can't wait to own every episode of hers plus the special features disc.

I might start doing a little The Young Avenger think like they did on The Avengers Forever.
Peter Motte
Little Wonder

Post by Peter Motte »

Odd. I paid 40 euro's in total for all Emma Peel dvd's. Postage included.
How much is that in Britisch Pounds? 30?
Prrr......
-----------
Peter Motte, translator English/French to Dutch
DiVicenzo

Post by DiVicenzo »

MaccaJack wrote:Anyway I just checked the auction and it has mysteriously disappeared from the eBay page.

I reallllly can't wait. I've loved the Avengers since I was about 8 and I'm 14 now. Emma Peel was always my favourite so I can't wait to own every episode of hers plus the special features disc.

I might start doing a little The Young Avenger think like they did on The Avengers Forever.

He probably did cave-in - hope so! You won't know until Christmas morning but your Dad knows you want it so I am sure he will have got it some way or other :D
DiVicenzo

Post by DiVicenzo »

DiVicenzo wrote:
MaccaJack wrote:Anyway I just checked the auction and it has mysteriously disappeared from the eBay page.

He probably did cave-in - hope so! You won't know until Christmas morning but your Dad knows you want it so I am sure he will have got it some way or other :D
PS: I was 9 when I fell in love with Emma Peel and The Avengers in 1965! You beat me by one year! So young and such good taste :D