existing script adaptions.

Discussion of Big Finish Avengers releases including The Lost Episodes and Steed and Mrs Peel.
steve.othen
Nutshell

existing script adaptions.

Post by steve.othen »

Would anybody be able to confirm to me that with the release of series 4 of the big finish lost episodes, that all the existing scripts to lost eps have now been produced ?, & that the remaining 3 releases feature the adaptions of the 2 existing eps &, basically, big finish guess-work as to what the missing scripts were ?
JohnSteedFr
Epic

Post by JohnSteedFr »

That will be the last release based on the existing scripts. :)
The next set will contain the 2 episodes left from Series 1 and the adaptations based on Cura's snapshots and existing notes.
I've been blessed by The Avengers!
Alan
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by Alan »

JohnSteedFr wrote:That will be the last release based on the existing scripts. :)
The next set will contain the 2 episodes left from Series 1 and the adaptations based on Cura's snapshots and existing notes.
Not entirely correct. 3 of the episodes (Nightmare, Crescent Moon and Diamond Cut Diamond) will be adaptations based on existing notes - there are no Tele-Snaps for these episodes.

And only 1 of the 2 completely surviving Series 1 episodes, Girl on the Trapeze, will be included in Volume 5, not 2.
Alan
--
Hidden Tiger
darren
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by darren »

I take it they will be doing Dragonsfield eventually - does the script exist for that? I'm assuming yes as the reconstruction didn't suggest otherwise.

That's the episode that interests me the most. It looks fascinating and a lot of fun... Oh why do these episodes have to be lost [goes off into a corner to cry:))
Lhbizness

Post by Lhbizness »

Oh, Dragonsfield. Somehow I just don't think it'll be the same on the radio. No shirtless Steed...
Alan
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by Alan »

Darren wrote:I take it they will be doing Dragonsfield eventually - does the script exist for that? I'm assuming yes as the reconstruction didn't suggest otherwise.

That's the episode that interests me the most. It looks fascinating and a lot of fun... Oh why do these episodes have to be lost [goes off into a corner to cry:))
There's no script for Dragonsfield. The reconstruction was a "mission brief". In that case it was plenty of photos, but no script.
Alan
--
Hidden Tiger
darren
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by darren »

Alan wrote:
Darren wrote:I take it they will be doing Dragonsfield eventually - does the script exist for that? I'm assuming yes as the reconstruction didn't suggest otherwise.

There's no script for Dragonsfield. The reconstruction was a "mission brief". In that case it was plenty of photos, but no script.
Good detective work then!:)