Steedumbrella: The Avengers in Russia

Brollies, bowlers and boots (kinky, of course) are just a mouse click away. Tell us what Avengerish things you have found on the web.
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

I think is probability that we use the draft of the script for one of the flash video in future. :wink:
Glad that you found these stories rather clever and we'll sharpen others in this way. :)
There were many memorable fun moments, such as for a banner, was very a lot of options as text will be placed in it and eventually we stopped at the first variant, at all. :D
Denis
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

Steedumbrella Today and for the next week!

https://translate.google.ru/translate?s ... edit-text=

On page are the hidden references to the official Patrick Macnee site, to the article "Wonderful Mr Macnee" (tribute by Alan Hayes and Richard McGinlay), and to the site The World of Patrick Macnee.

P.S./ Despite the shortcomings of Google translator, at the moment it's still the best online program for translation from Russian to English.
Denis
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

Special updating on Steedumbrella, dear fans - episode page "Too Many Christmas Trees". :D

Original:

http://steedumbrella.ru/episode_83.html

A nice addition to the episode page was a review of Olga Svecharnik, who recently resumed its activities for the site and is now working to review the episode Death at Bargain Prices. :D
Years ago I translated into English the review by Olga for the episode Joker, which turned quite thoughtful and interesting.

http://avengersfanforum.s2.bizhat.com/v ... rsfanforum

I want to believe that this Christmas was for many by Happy Day, and I wish nice memorable Boxing Day.

Denis
Alan
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by Alan »

Very nice work, Denis! Merry Christmas to all involved in Steedumbrella!
Alan
--
Hidden Tiger
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

Alan wrote:Very nice work, Denis! Merry Christmas to all involved in Steedumbrella!
Thanks, Alan.

It is interesting that initially I had not planned to make the announcement to the page of this episode, because I was able to make very few new research, but in the end, when it became known that Olga will present a new review (oh, much time has passed since her last work for the site) I decided that I must do it.

How did you spend Christmas, Alan? :wink: I guess it was a wonderful day.
Denis
Alan
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by Alan »

denisrigg wrote:How did you spend Christmas, Alan? :wink: I guess it was a wonderful day.
It was. Spent with family in Kent. :)
Alan
--
Hidden Tiger
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

The last meeting the fan-group Steedumbrella 7 May 2016

Though this meeting was actually rather as sort "banquet with friends" - we unwittingly plunged into nostalgic memories of the joint youth days, creativity, work and other memorable events - Aleksei Sidorov prepared huge surprise.
Aleksei took us to his private room, where from nightstand he pulled some black suitcase and leisurely began to open it. He winked mysteriously, that we have become intriguing to speculate that this might denote.
Suitcase was opened and our eyes seen a pile of various papers and a some magazine. Who would have thought - when I opened the magazine, there were records of Russian fan club participants in House Culture "Yauza" for a few dates since 2000. :shock: It turns Aleksei led a secret journal, in which he even wrote the phones of visitors of fan club in order to be able to contact them for further participation. Also we found unknown photos in the fan club, poster of fan club, rules of fan club, composed by Sergei Pronin and ONE unknown unfinished story from Aleksei about Steed (unfortunately Aleksei was unable to determine when he was written it - even approximately). I think if someone was shooting a scene with a suitase on a video camera - this would was sparkling comedy: :lol: as soon as it became aware of the content of the "bag", every one (except owner) attacked a valuable object and began almost to tear it apart by studying different papers. :lol: Aleksei soon abandoned the attempts to "pacify" the public and excited shouts, very possibly could be heard even in the street (all occurred near the balcony on the 4th floor).
Overall had a good holiday, Aleksei proposed to meet again in August and hold the event properly.
As for the Avengers, the event touched it only in the following:
1) There have been about twenty photos with a book Avengerworld in the home yard of Aleksei Sidorov. At the moment I have not received these photos. (main photographer Sergei still out Internet, and seems Moscow too)
2. Aleksei read the new chapter from the novel "Finger of fate".
3. Surprise in suitcase. (Greatly, that Aleksei let me take his unknown unfinished story about Steed in own archive - I should admit, this is only three pages of text, story titled "Night comes quickly". Steed is investigating in the English countryside. That the investigation - is unclear).
The End!!!
Think, I will to post the news on site, when photographic material from event will sent on email.

On moment, photos from other Aleksei - A. Arsentiev.

suitcase with surprise

Denis
anti-clockwise
Mission... Highly Improbable!

Post by anti-clockwise »

Looks like fun! 8)
"He likes his tea stirred anti-clockwise."
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

anti-clockwise wrote:Looks like fun! 8)
Yes, it was a fun and memorable day, Margo, planned that next meeting will be in July. :wink: Possibly Aleksei will prepare a few more pages for his last fanfic of Steed + we are going to do another photo shoot with the "Avengerworld". :) Tomorrow courier should bring me the package - this will third copy of this book in Steedumbrella group. :) If all goes well, in photo shoot will take part April Kane (founder of the group The Avengers in VK) and some other Russian fans, one who participated in the book, other who did organization for Moscow event - Series The Avengers (two episodes) on the big screen.
Denis
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

Just posted Spanish card with Patrick Macnee by publishing house Ruiz Romero.

Album: Fabulosos
Card №28
Year: 1979

Curious, found that card with Linda Thorson from same album is listed as "Los Vengadores - Johanna Lamley".

Page on Steedumbrella:

http://steedumbrella.ru/merchandise_cards_Spain.html
Denis