9%
No votes
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 22

shaunodan
Winged Avenger

Post by shaunodan »

Mine is enjoyment :) Catsuits and Fighting is part of what makes the Avengers/ New Avengers for me ...an essential part of ''... how the actor[actress] conveys the emotions and motivations of the character....actions they have to take...'' (etc.,etc.) :D
mintcake
White Dwarf

The Eagles Nest

Post by mintcake »

Though I already have them on DVD I have been watching the reruns that started this week on ITV4.

Not a bad episode and I enjoyed seeing Peter Cushing.

The Hermit character was very entertaining.

I was surprised at Steeds driving as when He parked up outside Stannards flat His rear wheel ended up on the kerb!
Dan
Have Fingers... Will Type!

Post by Dan »

Watched this episode last night - hadn't watched any TNA since the 70's and was pleasantly surprised by it. Gave it an 8 and am looking forward to seeing more TNA.
Mona
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Post by Mona »

I enjoyed this episode and Steed's "Rule Britannia?" was a classic quip in the face of danger.

Having Hitler come back to life is a thin plot as I'm sure most of the world, at least those from Europe, Russia and America who were 1) relatives of the dead victims of the Nazi genocides, 2) relative of the dead soldiers who fought the Nazis, and 3) very much against Nazis just in general, would naturally band together I think to quickly take him and his followers down.

Having him be another threat 30 years later is goofy, but still, it was put together into a decent episode and well acted by the new trio of Avengers. Macnee was a bit overweight, but still looked a LOT better than he does by Gnaws, when he was just fat, fat, fat. Purdey is great with her daddy long-leg spider legs, which seem to reach across the whole hallway. Purdey and Steed team up well and it's good for Steed to right away alert her that he isn't always a gentleman!

The three of them triumphantly walking towards the audience at the end set a nice ton of fun and camaraderie.
Fan of John Steed
Agent, Esquire, Hunk
shaunodan
Winged Avenger

Post by shaunodan »

Mona wrote:I enjoyed this episode and Steed's "Rule Britannia?" was a classic quip in the face of danger.

Having Hitler come back to life is a thin plot as I'm sure most of the world, at least those from Europe, Russia and America who were 1) relatives of the dead victims of the Nazi genocides, 2) relative of the dead soldiers who fought the Nazis, and 3) very much against Nazis just in general, would naturally band together I think to quickly take him and his followers down.

Having him be another threat 30 years later is goofy, but still, it was put together into a decent episode and well acted by the new trio of Avengers. Macnee was a bit overweight, but still looked a LOT better than he does by Gnaws, when he was just fat, fat, fat. Purdey is great with her daddy long-leg spider legs, which seem to reach across the whole hallway. Purdey and Steed team up well and it's good for Steed to right away alert her that he isn't always a gentleman!

The three of them triumphantly walking towards the audience at the end set a nice ton of fun and camaraderie.
' 'Purdey is great with her daddy-long leg spider legs...' the best description, Mona, I've read of Joanna Lumley's legs ...my oh my were they thin for an Avenger Girl...