Henrietta (Replica)

Your mission is to post, highlight and discuss Avengers fan fiction, art and other creative endeavours!
mariocki
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Post by mariocki »

Better than the original, I'd say :)
"No ma'm, I'm a Texan."
Avengerholic
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by Avengerholic »

mariocki wrote:Better than the original, I'd say :)

I'm going for this look ...

MikeR
The Big Thinker

Post by MikeR »

Ian

You really should have been a prop builder, you have the knack to create something from nothing, which is a quality I greatly admire.
Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

MikeR wrote:Ian

You really should have been a prop builder, you have the knack to create something from nothing, which is a quality I greatly admire.
Ha ! My mum used to say that on the occasions when at tea time I'd open the fridge to find nothing in it :lol: Thanks :wink:
MikeR
The Big Thinker

Post by MikeR »

Ian

I've always admired people who create. They can be prop builders, artists, writers, etc etc... people with vision and imagination are in my opinion special and the world is a better place for their contributions.

Said my piece now... so I'll go back to talking what I know about... production details and filming locations for The Avengers.
Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

MikeR wrote:Ian

I've always admired people who create. They can be prop builders, artists, writers, etc etc... people with vision and imagination are in my opinion special and the world is a better place for their contributions.

Said my piece now... so I'll go back to talking what I know about... production details and filming locations for The Avengers.
Bless you, I've always been able to create. My hands have always been far, far superior to my brain.
anti-clockwise
Mission... Highly Improbable!

Post by anti-clockwise »

She's just lovely Ian! I guess blondes do have more fun! :lol: Whatever you do don' get her mad! I hear she can be a real *itch!
"He likes his tea stirred anti-clockwise."
Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

Gathered up the rest of what I need over the weekend, so it's time to get back in touch with my feminine side and start some dress making !

Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

Made a custom body frame for her today using a couple of Domino Pizza boxes and brown parcel tape. Then I turned it into a fibre glass shell.

ImageImage

After a trim and sand down I finished off the rest of the body structure using some 2" wooden dowel, pipe insulation foam and brass hooks and rings for the joints.

Last edited by Avengerholic on Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

A quick trundle on the sewing machine this morning and her silk evening gown is starting to take shape, it was a piece of cake :wink:

Last edited by Avengerholic on Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:53 am, edited 5 times in total.