The New Avengers 'Cybernaut' Bust Displays.

Your mission is to post, highlight and discuss Avengers fan fiction, art and other creative endeavours!
Avengerholic
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by Avengerholic »

YES !! :D
Three down, only one to go :wink:

Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

All done :D A nightmare having to build four, but now they are all finished and stacked together I'm actually really quite proud of them, I think they look awesome.

Last edited by Avengerholic on Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
dissolute
The Ministry

Post by dissolute »

So good, now should I really be trying to get to the UK in July to see these in the plastic, as it were?
Mrs Peel, you're needed!
http://www.dissolute.com.au/the-avengers-tv-series/
Every episode from 1961 to 1977 plus more trivia than you can shake a brolly at.
Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

dissolute wrote:So good, now should I really be trying to get to the UK in July to see these in the plastic, as it were?
Thank you Piers :D The design of these wasn't a hit with one of the organisers and as such these aren't needed. I intended to show the build diary after the event to keep them a surprise, but there seemed little point in waiting now as they are not going to be used.
Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

I promised a couple of these to some folks but I'm afraid that in a mix up with my service provider I lost my address book and had to change addresses from ntlworld.com to Virginmedia.com. Hence I now have no way to contact them, or them me. If they are members here, or if anyone knows who they are, maybe you'd be kind enough to let them know. Thanks :)
Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

Finally found the time to add the ultra bright led illumination bars to these today.

Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

Such a beautiful, hot, sunny day that I took the chance to add the New Avengers Logo transfers to the bases, overwrite the defunct Deadman's Treasure Hunt metal engravings with new versions, and then give the masks one final coat of hammered steel effect enamel. These are now finally, finally finished :D

ImageImage