Avengers Jigsaws

Review and discuss not only Avengers non-fiction books and magazines here, but also mouse mats, coffee mugs, T-shirts and all other Avengers stuff one can buy.
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

Timeless A-Peel wrote:There aren't any text descriptions on the boxes, alas. Just reiterations that it's a TNA puzzle and the number of pieces, that kind of thing.
Thanks for the confirmation! So we can make up our own fan-fiction explanations... Personally I bet it's the back door to one of the French Hotels that he had to install Purdey in ;-)
Last watched: "The Outside-In Man"
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

Frankymole wrote:
Timeless A-Peel wrote:There aren't any text descriptions on the boxes, alas. Just reiterations that it's a TNA puzzle and the number of pieces, that kind of thing.
Thanks for the confirmation! So we can make up our own fan-fiction explanations... Personally I bet it's the back door to one of the French Hotels that he had to install Purdey in ;-)
No problem. I went and pulled a couple out of storage and looked at them. Pretty flimsy boxes, really--the bottom half is just taped together cardboard. It's a wonder it's one piece at all.

I can go with your explantion, but only because I know Steed's the decoy to direct attention away from Gambit, who's sneaking in the side entrance. :wink:
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
cyberrich
Site Admin

Post by cyberrich »

I've just bought my first New Avengers jigsaw. Something to do over Xmas! It says 750 pieces on the box but after counting mine has 768 :!: Has anyone else noticed this with theirs?
cyberrich
Site Admin

Post by cyberrich »

I found this on ebay a couple of weeks ago. Had great fun piecing this together. I'm now on the hunt for the other two NA jigsaws! :D