Quite Quite Fantastic! The Avengers for Modern Viewers

Review and discuss not only Avengers non-fiction books and magazines here, but also mouse mats, coffee mugs, T-shirts and all other Avengers stuff one can buy.
QuiteQuiteFantastic
Thingumajig

Post by QuiteQuiteFantastic »

Thank you for letting me know, James! I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

By the way, I know it's easy to forget, but if any of you have read the book already and wouldn't mind, I would very much appreciate a review or at least a rating on the Lulu website. Thanks so much.

Michael
Quite Quite Fantastic! The Avengers for Modern Viewers. It's the latest book on both The Avengers and The New Avengers. Available in softcover as of 1st May 2018 on Lulu.com
QuiteQuiteFantastic
Thingumajig

Good news! I was able to get Lulu to improve the preview of the cover of the paperback edition of Quite Quite Fantastic! It was probably due to digital compression or something to that effect. I'll have to remind them that I have another version of the book available in hardcover, but it looks much better now, almost as good as it does in print and in person.

Michael
Quite Quite Fantastic! The Avengers for Modern Viewers. It's the latest book on both The Avengers and The New Avengers. Available in softcover as of 1st May 2018 on Lulu.com
QuiteQuiteFantastic
Thingumajig

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

The Euro-friendly, hardcover casewrap version of Quite Quite Fantastic! is now available through Lulu. This hardcover will print globally, so if you're in Europe, it will print in the UK and will arrive very swiftly once dispatched.

Also, this version is less expensive to produce and will cost $2 less than the dustjacket hardcover. The non-discounted price is $37.95. However, I'm also discounting the book by 10% through 15th August, which reduces the price to $34.16 (£20.18, €29.13).

So, if you have been waiting for the new hardcover to buy the book, now is the time!

Here is the link: Quite Quite Fantastic! The Avengers for Modern Viewers - Casewrap Hardcover, the Euro-friendly version.

Michael

Edit: And not to forget our friends down under, it is also friendly for Australian and Kiwi Avengers fans!
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

Many Thanks, Michael, these are exciting news!
I still did not buy the book as the months ago there were some interesting Avengers things on the Ebay, but now I'm glad that everything turned out that way. :)
I will definitely buy new version in this year. :wink:
Denis
QuiteQuiteFantastic
Thingumajig

denis rigg wrote:Many Thanks, Michael, these are exciting news!
I still did not buy the book as the months ago there were some interesting Avengers things on the Ebay, but now I'm glad that everything turned out that way. :)
I will definitely buy new version in this year. :wink:
No problem, Denis. And thank you!

Michael