A&E Avengers Promo Items

Review and discuss not only Avengers non-fiction books and magazines here, but also mouse mats, coffee mugs, T-shirts and all other Avengers stuff one can buy.
Brisco
Nutshell

A&E Avengers Promo Items

Post by Brisco »

Does anyone remember the promotions that A&E did back in '98/'99 when they were first releasing the series on VHS and DVD?

You could send away for posters. There was an Emma Peel one and a Cathy Gale one, with artwork similar to the covers they were doing.

And there was a T-shirt as well--at least an Emma one.

I know I have all of these items somewhere, but I haven't been able to dig them up. Does anyone else have them handy? I don't see any posters on Ebay, and can't even find any images of them online. Anyone got a link? Thanks!
Go beyond The Avengers! Visit my spy blog, The Double O Section.
Avengerholic
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by Avengerholic »

I've still got the Cathy Gale one, which I had Honor sign somewhere.
davidf
Little Wonder

Post by davidf »

I have the Emma Peel watch if anyone is interested.
tigerman
White Dwarf

Re: A&E Avengers Promo Items

Post by tigerman »

Brisco wrote:Does anyone remember the promotions that A&E did back in '98/'99 when they were first releasing the series on VHS and DVD?

You could send away for posters. There was an Emma Peel one and a Cathy Gale one, with artwork similar to the covers they were doing.

And there was a T-shirt as well--at least an Emma one.

I know I have all of these items somewhere, but I haven't been able to dig them up. Does anyone else have them handy? I don't see any posters on Ebay, and can't even find any images of them online. Anyone got a link? Thanks!
hard to believe it's been over 20 yrs, since the initial offerings via A & E.....when VHS ruled ......how time flies...btw, really enjoyed the double 0, web site....