The Positive Negative Man Emmapeeler

The place for general chat about the television series and its characters, from the ABC years through to The New Avengers.
Avengerholic
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by Avengerholic »

J.Mac3 wrote:
mousemeat wrote:
Frankymole wrote:It's not my capture though, just "found on web" through a search, probably from some news article on the Antiques Roadshow find. There are probably better ones of Fiona Bruce on her own in the Emmapeeler, too, but I wanted one of her together with the suit in the series, as I'm lazy :)
lord knows where items like this, would turn up....it would be interesting to know how many original pieces / props still exist.....and how many have been re created.....
I couldn't agree more. Watching the episodes, I often wonder how many props from Steed's and Emma's flats still exist.

So here's question to the forum. . . if you could own any single prop from the show, what would it be? I would be ecstatic to own the ornate doorbell labeled with "Emma "Peel." It's not the plain, commercial one in the early B&W episodes but the later one that's larger and ornate. . . can't think of the episodes offhand that feature it but I'd gladly own it!
I love that door bell, I've recreated Emma' previous two door bells and the cherub version will be on my next list of to makes.
Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

Ian Wegg
Winged Avenger

Post by Ian Wegg »

J.Mac3 wrote:So here's question to the forum. . . if you could own any single prop from the show, what would it be?
Do props include cars? :) If so it would be the 1928 3ltr Bentley.
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

I don't know if we can include costume items, either, but I'd love to have one of Cathy Gale's natty hats!
Last watched: "The Charmers"
Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

For some reason I always envisioned that Emma was wearing red tartan in Castle De'ath, but apparently it was this colour.

ImageImage
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

I wonder what clan it is?

Clan Rose? https://www.lochcarron.co.uk/rose-hunti ... an-fabric/
Last watched: "The Charmers"
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Ian Wegg wrote:
J.Mac3 wrote:So here's question to the forum. . . if you could own any single prop from the show, what would it be?
Do props include cars? :) If so it would be the 1928 3ltr Bentley.
heck yeah...would love to own that Bentley...and be tweaking it in my garage...lord knows, how stubborn British cars are...