What's your latest Avengers purchase?

Review and discuss not only Avengers non-fiction books and magazines here, but also mouse mats, coffee mugs, T-shirts and all other Avengers stuff one can buy.
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

denis rigg wrote:I picked up today a package with the French DVD and Blu Ray for Season 6 (2015).

Image Image

I still don't have 5th and 6th seasons of British Blu Rays, should finally start saving up for these (to investigate the quality of the content and update the Steedumbrella for).
how I wish material like this, would see a U.S. release.....damn !
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

mousemeat wrote:
denis rigg wrote:I picked up today a package with the French DVD and Blu Ray for Season 6 (2015).

Image Image

I still don't have 5th and 6th seasons of British Blu Rays, should finally start saving up for these (to investigate the quality of the content and update the Steedumbrella for).
Yes, it's sad that Lionsgate only have the rights for the fifth season and they released the no-bonus Blu Ray edition on three discs. But at least the Americans were the first to put it out on the Blu Ray. :wink: I think there may well be a re-release of USA Blu Ray (season 5) in the coming future. If this happens, hopefully, this time it meet many needs. :)
Denis
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

denis rigg wrote:
mousemeat wrote:

Image Image

Yes, it's sad that Lionsgate only have the rights for the fifth season and they released the no-bonus Blu Ray edition on three discs. But at least the Americans were the first to put it out on the Blu Ray. :wink: I think there may well be a re-release of USA Blu Ray (season 5) in the coming future. If this happens, hopefully, this time it meet many needs. :)
y

yeah, I would dearly love to get my hands on a re mastered version..

Studio canal simply licensed it to Lionsgate..for U.S. releases....right ?