AVENGERS REPLICA PROP RESIN KITS FOR 2022

Your mission is to post, highlight and discuss Avengers fan fiction, art and other creative endeavours!
Avengerholic
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

AVENGERS REPLICA PROP RESIN KITS FOR 2022

Post by Avengerholic »

I will be releasing limited edition 'resin model kits' this year which will include a range of many of the popular life size props seen throughout the Avengers series.

Anyone interested should keep an eye on this thread for the link to the new website coming this month.
dissolute
The Ministry

Post by dissolute »

Now, that is great news! I've been delving into resin and silicone casting this year for the first time and been pleased with my progress in developing skills so this is timely to say the least.
Mrs Peel, you're needed!
http://www.dissolute.com.au/the-avengers-tv-series/
Every episode from 1961 to 1977 plus more trivia than you can shake a brolly at.
Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

dissolute wrote:Now, that is great news! I've been delving into resin and silicone casting this year for the first time and been pleased with my progress in developing skills so this is timely to say the least.
Well I can't make new, complete props anymore, the dexterity in my hands is not what it used to be in order for me to do that. However I can turn my existing props into resin kits that others can put together and paint. I've been working on it for about 3 months and will have a choice of the first 2 or 3 props in the collection ready by the end of Jan, start of Feb. I'm working on turning the amnesia gun into a resin kit at the moment.
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Avengerholic wrote:
dissolute wrote:Now, that is great news! I've been delving into resin and silicone casting this year for the first time and been pleased with my progress in developing skills so this is timely to say the least.
Well I can't make new, complete props anymore, the dexterity in my hands is not what it used to be in order for me to do that. However I can turn my existing props into resin kits that others can put together and paint. I've been working on it for about 3 months and will have a choice of the first 2 or 3 props in the collection ready by the end of Jan, start of Feb. I'm working on turning the amnesia gun into a resin kit at the moment.
sounds promising..can't wait to see what is posted..a little down the line
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

I don't have kit-making skills -- I've had a Blakes 7 Liberator spaceship in my cupboard for about 3 decades -- but I could probably hire a good handyman to have a go at them!
Last watched: "Mandrake"
Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

Frankymole wrote:I don't have kit-making skills -- I've had a Blakes 7 Liberator spaceship in my cupboard for about 3 decades -- but I could probably hire a good handyman to have a go at them!
You'll have no problem with these, very little skill will be required.
Allard
The Ministry

Post by Allard »

Nice to hear this, hope you'll succeed at it despite the challenges.
Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

The first Avengers kit (available later this month), will be a six piece resin kit of the gold oriental door knocker from 'Stay Tuned'.