Epic

Post by Rhonda »

3 for me
Ron
Last Watched : Angels Of Death
cyberrich
Site Admin

Post by cyberrich »

And 3 from me. This, and the 2 part K is for Kill are the only TNA episodes to score badly with me. Rich.
anti-clockwise
Mission... Highly Improbable!

Post by anti-clockwise »

This episode and group of villains were like the fore runner to the terrorism era we are in. It was strange to hear in this episode the baddie teaching his men how to get past security in an airport. Although they didn't need to deflect bullets in the current era. A box cutter did the job in 9/11. But these are different times.

As an episode, well it was pretty lame. The highlights were the fights. The last scene with Steed out cunning the villain was clever by creating multiple distractions. But the baddies deflecting bullets reminds me more of Superman than the Avengers. :wink:
"He likes his tea stirred anti-clockwise."
shaunodan
Winged Avenger

Post by shaunodan »

The Gladiators ...certainly brings to mind names like Wolf and Panther... bring back The Avengers...plenty stylish kickass guys and girls here, and no shortage of people to fill any roles, goodies or villains :lol:
shaunodan
Winged Avenger

Post by shaunodan »

(Purdey)Joanna Lumley and (Scorpio) Nikki Diamond did appear together in a photoshoot on wearing catsuits a number of years ago ...I think Joanna may have been 50 at the time and looked great in her catsuit :D
Allard
The Ministry

Post by Allard »

An episode with a bad reputation. A bit unfair in my opinion.
I think one has to accept this episode was a "cheapy" of the production block. And although it plot is silly it has its Avengeresque moments.

Steeds exchange with the Soviet cultural attaché Boris could be straight out of the early Avengers (except the haircut). The main villain is one of the better ones in TNA and the Canadian secret service having an open day is an amusing jibe at Canadians reputation for kindness.

Just accept it's silly premise and the ride isn't that bad.
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

I give it a '6'...not a bad episode...budget concerns, were a issue..it took me several viewings, to finally warm up to it...