AVENGERS PROP REPLICAS FOR LOAN.

Buy, Sell and Trade your Avengers items.
Avengerholic
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

AVENGERS PROP REPLICAS FOR LOAN.

Post by Avengerholic »

If anyone needs Prop replicas from the show as stage props, or set pieces to add Avengerland atmosphere to an event you are welcome to use the ones I have.
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Re: AVENGERS PROP REPLICAS FOR LOAN.

Post by mousemeat »

Avengerholic wrote:If anyone needs Prop replicas from the show as stage props, or set pieces to add Avengerland atmosphere to an event you are welcome to use the ones I have.
very cool...some great pieces...sure wish I was in your neck of the woods, instead of being across the pond...I could think of several different photo shoots, with some props...etc
Ian Wegg
Winged Avenger

Post by Ian Wegg »

That's a very kind offer, thankyou.
Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

mousemeat wrote:very cool...some great pieces...sure wish I was in your neck of the woods, instead of being across the pond...I could think of several different photo shoots, with some props...etc
Ian Wegg wrote:That's a very kind offer, thankyou.

Well when they are all together it gives you a very surreal Avengerland feeling. Quite frankly I have no idea what else to do with them.
mousemeat

Post by mousemeat »

Avengerholic wrote:
mousemeat wrote:very cool...some great pieces...sure wish I was in your neck of the woods, instead of being across the pond...I could think of several different photo shoots, with some props...etc
Ian Wegg wrote:That's a very kind offer, thankyou.

Well when they are all together it gives you a very surreal Avengerland feeling. Quite frankly I have no idea what else to do with them.
might make for some interesting holiday cards...including the yearly avengers xmas banners, etc...you are limited only by your imagination..
Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

mousemeat wrote:might make for some interesting holiday cards...including the yearly avengers xmas banners, etc...you are limited only by your imagination..
Unless of course, like me, your imagination is limited.
mousemeat

Post by mousemeat »

Avengerholic wrote:
mousemeat wrote:might make for some interesting holiday cards...including the yearly avengers xmas banners, etc...you are limited only by your imagination..
Give it a shot...you might surprise yourself.
Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

mousemeat wrote:
Avengerholic wrote:
Give it a shot...you might surprise yourself.
Well there is one project I've had at the back of my mind for quite a while. Just not sure it's something that can be achieved single handed. It requires a particular skill, I've dabbled before so I've got a little knowledge but you'd really need someone on board with real experience to do it properly.