PROJECT: Episode Information Table

The place for general chat about the television series and its characters, from the ABC years through to The New Avengers.
dissolute
The Ministry

Post by dissolute »

Frankymole wrote:I'm a sucker for a colour-coded spreadsheet! Must be an occupational hazard. I have spreadsheets for chronology research for everything from The Avengers to Sherlock Holmes, Blakes 7 and Doctor Who. (Though I did the Prisoner and Robin of Sherwood on bits of paper and in Word!). Also one that converts star positions to galactic coordinates for a 3D star map I was drawing. Wonder why I'm an accountant!!!

It doesn't open in Excel for me, is it possible to put it on Google Drive?
Does this work?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Mrs Peel, you're needed!
http://www.dissolute.com.au/the-avengers-tv-series/
Every episode from 1961 to 1977 plus more trivia than you can shake a brolly at.
Allard
The Ministry

Post by Allard »

This project of mine has fallen a bit by the wayside. PC problems and its summer.
But I will finish it. A very nice collection of data Piers. My great fear is all this work going lost one day in the convolution of the internet. Collecting it like this is therefore a valuable thing.
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

Brilliantly! Thank you.
Last watched: "The Outside-In Man"
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Allard wrote:This project of mine has fallen a bit by the wayside. PC problems and its summer.
But I will finish it. A very nice collection of data Piers. My great fear is all this work going lost one day in the convolution of the internet. Collecting it like this is therefore a valuable thing.
exactly...which seems to be sorta the norm in these digital age...stuff tends to go away...and every type age..suffered similar woes..i.e. video tape, breaking down, images dropping out, etc....good luck....and thank you for going the extra mile, in helping to preserve such information