The Official 2009 Avengers Calendar

Review and discuss not only Avengers non-fiction books and magazines here, but also mouse mats, coffee mugs, T-shirts and all other Avengers stuff one can buy.
hatpeg
Little Wonder

Post by hatpeg »

jaz wrote:
Allard wrote:
Timeless A-Peel wrote:I've got to get myself one as well. I love them, particularly the little facts on some of the days.
Yes but it's the same facts every year over again.
Yes I understand what you're saying. I shall have to try and get some more facts into next years.
I get the Calender every year, and love it, but do agree about the "facts".
Keep them all in but if people know additional facts that could be added it could save Jaz a job.

How about a thread for members to add facts that could be considered for inclusion in the next Calander?
I'm sure sharpe eyed members would query any dates that did not appear to be correct and therefore it would "self edit".

Just a suggestion, - does anyone else think it's worth a try?
MaccaJack
Nutshell

Post by MaccaJack »

It's a definite idea hatpeg.

Maybe a suggestion thread with certain facts/images etc. to be used?
jaz
Winged Avenger

Post by jaz »

hatpeg wrote:
jaz wrote:
Allard wrote: Yes but it's the same facts every year over again.
Yes I understand what you're saying. I shall have to try and get some more facts into next years.
I get the Calender every year, and love it, but do agree about the "facts".
Keep them all in but if people know additional facts that could be added it could save Jaz a job.

How about a thread for members to add facts that could be considered for inclusion in the next Calander?
I'm sure sharpe eyed members would query any dates that did not appear to be correct and therefore it would "self edit".

Just a suggestion, - does anyone else think it's worth a try?
Please feel free to start a thread for the facts but I'll need them all by the beginning of March at the latest/