Look (Stop Me...): love it or hate it

The place for general chat about the television series and its characters, from the ABC years through to The New Avengers.

Love it, hate it or indifferent to it?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:59 pm

Love it
46%
Hate it
19%
Indifferent
35%

Total votes: 26

JohnSteedFr
Epic

Post by JohnSteedFr »

Exciting storyline, with good characters. I like when Steed makes some magic tricks inside of Tara's car. :lol:
The fight sequence must be watched, Steed and Tara give their all, and spectacular scene when Tara keeps an eye on that man, from Cupid who likes music and begins to imitate different instruments ! :lol: :D
I've been blessed by The Avengers!
ikbtops
Little Wonder

Post by ikbtops »

I'm One of the People who "love it", but not "in love with it".
I'm fairly indifferent, but the presence of John Cleese makes it interesting to me. It's a nice change in format from the usual.
Sam
Winged Avenger

Post by Sam »

The only thing that makes me watch this episode once in a while is seeing Tara with long hair! I think it was a great look for her and wished she would've done it more often.
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

Sam wrote:The only thing that makes me watch this episode once in a while is seeing Tara with long hair! I think it was a great look for her and wished she would've done it more often.
Agreed. Linda looked better with long hair.
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
Dandy Forsdyke
A Surfeit of Posting

Post by Dandy Forsdyke »

ikbtops wrote:I'm One of the People who "love it", but not "in love with it".
I'm fairly indifferent, but the presence of John Cleese makes it interesting to me. It's a nice change in format from the usual.
As a fan of John Cleese (mainly his Fawlty era) I was disappointed his Avengers ep doesn't get a mention in his biography.
THE AVENGERS GALLERY
Madelow
Nutshell

Post by Madelow »

Hello all-- I'm 100% in support of Darren's post of Sept 2nd. There's no way I would have been able to phrase it half as well, but, it expresses my viewpoint perfectly! Thank you, Darren. Best wishes, madelow. :D
darren
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by darren »

Madelow wrote:Hello all-- I'm 100% in support of Darren's post of Sept 2nd. There's no way I would have been able to phrase it half as well, but, it expresses my viewpoint perfectly! Thank you, Darren. Best wishes, madelow. :D
:) :) :)
Alan
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by Alan »

Andrew Pixley wrote:Love it love it love it love it. About as far as you can take "The Avengers" in that direction, and I wouldn't like the show to be like that every week. But it's nice to see it go so utterly bonkers on that occasion with all its references and tributes to the entertainment industry.

All the best

Andrew
I was going to say pretty much that, but Andrew put it so well that I'll just say "Andrew sums it up for me in a nutshell".
Alan
--
Hidden Tiger
JohnSteedFr
Epic

Post by JohnSteedFr »

Timeless A-Peel wrote:
Sam wrote:The only thing that makes me watch this episode once in a while is seeing Tara with long hair! I think it was a great look for her and wished she would've done it more often.
Agreed. Linda looked better with long hair.
She's wearing the same wig on a picture, propably used for a promo.
And this picture is one of my favourites with Linda ! :D
She's definitely much more feminine with that wig, she seems young, sweet, and terribly attractive. :) She embodies the Sixties ! :D
I've been blessed by The Avengers!
Whiskers
Winged Avenger

Post by Whiskers »

It's a very long time since I've seen this, probably because I found it awfully tedious to watch. My opinion may have changed over the intervening thirteen years so perhaps I'll give it another try.