honorblackman.co.uk

Discuss the people who wrote, produced, directed, acted or did anything else in The Avengers!
Mararaboomdiay
Little Wonder

Post by Mararaboomdiay »

Philippa wrote:That and the fact that I'm a techno retard without the faintest idea of how to build a website :lol:
Oh yeah, that is a small detail you might want think of too. :lol: If only I knew how to work with HTML...
Philippa
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by Philippa »

I already started the one and only forum, so I think that's enough for now. Let someone else do the complicated work :lol:
Mararaboomdiay
Little Wonder

Post by Mararaboomdiay »

Philippa wrote:I already started the one and only forum, so I think that's enough for now. Let someone else do the complicated work :lol:
Exactly. Someone like... her agent for instance.

We've got the Facebook groups and the Twitter page after all too. :wink:
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

Mararaboomdiay wrote:
Philippa wrote:That and the fact that I'm a techno retard without the faintest idea of how to build a website :lol:
Oh yeah, that is a small detail you might want think of too. :lol: If only I knew how to work with HTML...
I do, but I've already built one website, and have nowhere to put it. So I'll follow your lead and leave this one to someone else. :wink:
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
Vic Flange
Nutshell

Post by Vic Flange »

Just had a gander myself, a cool little site, lots of nice photos....She was a pretty lady!! :)
Last Watched:Super Secret Cypher Snatch
Philippa

Post by Philippa »

Vic Flange wrote:She was a pretty lady!! :)
And still is! :D
Avengerholic

Post by Avengerholic »

Honor's web site looks more like a platform to sell her autographs than anything else. Apparently she no longer sends them out freely you have to buy them. This looks like the main reason for the creation of the site IMO anyway :wink:
Dandy Forsdyke
A Surfeit of Posting

Post by Dandy Forsdyke »

I thought the same, but why not. She should be able to make some money from her brand. A lot of US celebrities at cult-type conventions are selling their autograph these days - Adam West, etc.

She seems to pop up a lot on TV too - perhaps she's building up a nest egg for her pension? 8)
THE AVENGERS GALLERY
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

Indeed - there's no real pension scheme for actors, their brand is themselves and royalties are their only income in old age - not much!
Last watched: "The Charmers"
Philippa

Post by Philippa »

Avengerholic wrote:Honor's web site looks more like a platform to sell her autographs than anything else. Apparently she no longer sends them out freely you have to buy them. This looks like the main reason for the creation of the site IMO anyway :wink:
Well then I'm lucky, because I got a signed picture of her last year, for free! :D