Who are you?

The place for general chat about the television series and its characters, from the ABC years through to The New Avengers.
Dandy Forsdyke
A Surfeit of Posting

Post by Dandy Forsdyke »

I'm probably like Packer or Stanton the creators of The Winged Avenger. When I'm old I plan to build a hugh train set and live the life of dear Sir Horace Winslip from The Gravediggers.
THE AVENGERS GALLERY
cyberrich
Site Admin

Post by cyberrich »

I'd have to say I'm most like Baron von Curt. I'm suave, sophisticated, I own a string of hotels, and I have to endure loads of young women chasing me everywhere! Rich.
oneknightsteed
Little Wonder

Post by oneknightsteed »

cyberrich wrote:I'd have to say I'm most like Baron von Curt. I'm suave, sophisticated, I own a string of hotels, and I have to endure loads of young women chasing me everywhere! Rich.

Rich....is that your name or a description of your wacky sense of humor? :lol:
believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if i have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
-buddha
cyberrich
Site Admin

Post by cyberrich »

oneknightsteed wrote:
cyberrich wrote:I'd have to say I'm most like Baron von Curt. I'm suave, sophisticated, I own a string of hotels, and I have to endure loads of young women chasing me everywhere! Rich.

Rich....is that your name or a description of your wacky sense of humor? :lol:
Both... :wink: Richard.
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

So if a young lady tells you to jump in the river, you will? :)
Last watched: "Concerto"
Charlie Parker
Little Wonder

Post by Charlie Parker »

I guess i'm a mix of Dr. King and the Steed of the videotaped era. A bit devious at times for the best intentions, but something of humanist. I do believe tolerance is a great virtue... but I'm get to drop a molotova cocktail on a nun.
Rhonda
Epic

Post by Rhonda »

I'll go for Juniper in Pandora who is fairly quiet. He sneers that all their "modern methods" can't locate Tara, and I can be cynical about progress; especially new technology that's sometimes unreliable. I've got the same accent and I could look like him some day too.
Ron
Last Watched : The Gladiators
shaunodan
Winged Avenger

Post by shaunodan »

Purdey 8)
Rodders
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by Rodders »

The dashing young Baron in They Keep Killing Steed...plenty of class and money, and the leisure time to pursue adventures with glamorous women. This is a fantasy, not a realistic comparison I hasten to add.
The Avengers: a product of the sixties and a timeless piece of sublime art
shaunodan
Winged Avenger

Post by shaunodan »

shaunodan wrote:Purdey 8)
Who wouldn't like to imagine themselves as being Purdey :lol: Sexy, Stylish ,Posh and capable of throwing a withering look that would have many either a little reticient to answer Purdey's Challenge OR razor keen to put Purdey to the test :oops: Purdey is an enigma and I'd rather fancy being in her boots to experience what she I feel could experience :D