Avengers TV Times PDF

The place for general chat about the television series and its characters, from the ABC years through to The New Avengers.
Mrs. Peel
Little Wonder

Post by Mrs. Peel »

Great! JUST GREAT! :D
Always keep your bowler on in times of stress!
Hoity-Toity!

http://theavengersrevisited.blogspot.com
peelfan
Nutshell

Post by peelfan »

Glad you are enjoying these fellow Avengites :D

Please see my first post as i`ve decided to upload the whole pack as i feel there will be other articles of interest and not just Avenger titbits, i have reduced the resolution to 100dpi to make the file sizes more managable etc

if you find a colour photo or article of interest and want it in better resolution, then please specify the " Month/year/page number" and i will reupload that particular page at 300dpi or higher if needed etc.

Regards
peelfan
never argue with a Fool, they will win everytime on Experience !
bramford
Thingumajig

Post by bramford »

Thanks, but I was unable to open the files in your first post, Tv Times April 1964. A password is needed.
peelfan
Nutshell

Post by peelfan »

bramford wrote:Thanks, but I was unable to open the files in your first post, Tv Times April 1964. A password is needed.
I`m so sorry bramford :oops: I hadn`t intended to password protect these files and further uploads wont require a password.

password is Tony Montana

make sure you use the capital "T" and " M" and the space inbetween

Regards
peelfan
Johnny O
Winged Avenger

Post by Johnny O »

I don't suppose anyone who has it would be kind enough to scan and create a PDF file of the 1976 TVTimes Avengers Special magazine? I had one at the time - it was a prized posession - but it long since disappeared. Anyone out there willing to put in the work and show their generosity?
peelfan
Nutshell

Post by peelfan »

Johnny O wrote:I don't suppose anyone who has it would be kind enough to scan and create a PDF file of the 1976 TVTimes Avengers Special magazine? I had one at the time - it was a prized posession - but it long since disappeared. Anyone out there willing to put in the work and show their generosity?
I will check with my friend as he has a massive tv times collection already in PDF.

peelfan