Patrick Macnee in film and other TV Series

Discuss the people who wrote, produced, directed, acted or did anything else in The Avengers!
Cariheart
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Re: Patrick Macnee in film and other TV Series

Post by Cariheart »

ischtar wrote:I made some snapshots from "The battle of the River Plate", "Arthur" from "Alfred Hitchcock presents" and from The Twightlight Zone 1x10 "Judgment Night". in which he played the First Officier.

http://s772.photobucket.com/albums/yy8/ ... snapshots/

I'm looking for some pictures from "Mission of danger" with Patrick Macnee as Colonel Trent; it's a film , cut from three episodes of "Northwest Passage" with Keith Larsen :roll:
Nice stills of Patrick, especially in The Battle of the River
Plate. Quite a handsome man!
" I appreciate your ... appreciation."- Mrs. Emma Peel - Escape in Time
Mona

Post by Mona »

Yes, quite lovely, Ischtar. He looks good in g-rated shots, too! :-)

Mona
Fan of John Steed
Agent, Esquire, Hunk
Brian Flagg
Nutshell

Post by Brian Flagg »

Patrick in the 1969 ITC TV movie Mister Jerico is the main reason why I need to buy a multi-region DVD player! I've only seen the opening credits with Lulu's song playing over it, though.
Consilio et prudentia
Cybernowt
Have Fingers... Will Type!

Post by Cybernowt »

Brian Flagg wrote:Patrick in the 1969 ITC TV movie Mister Jerico is the main reason why I need to buy a multi-region DVD player! I've only seen the opening credits with Lulu's song playing over it, though.
Most dvd players can be made region free if you look for the unlock code on the internet. Its been years since I did it, but if you search for your model make and number, and make region free, or unlock. I think amazon used to give codes too?
MRotten

Post by MRotten »

Brian Flagg wrote:Patrick in the 1969 ITC TV movie Mister Jerico is the main reason why I need to buy a multi-region DVD player! I've only seen the opening credits with Lulu's song playing over it, though.
Yes, you need "Mister Jerico", a fun watch.
Dandy Forsdyke
A Surfeit of Posting

Post by Dandy Forsdyke »

... and virtually an 'Avengers' production - producer Julian Wintle, director Sidney Hayers, writer Philip Levene, composer Laurie Johnson and cinematographer Alan Hume!

The DVD has two interviews with Patrick as well as one with Herbert Lom. Worth getting.
THE AVENGERS GALLERY
Mona

Post by Mona »

Pat also got, um, "very close" to his co-star Connie Stevens, who admitted their intimacy during their shared experience on the American game show "Family Feud", as Pat maintained the sweet silence of a gentleman.

So, "Mr. Jericho" was a happy affair all around! ;-)

Mona
Fan of John Steed
Agent, Esquire, Hunk
Halfhide
Winged Avenger

Post by Halfhide »

Gosh you've all got me so intrigued about this - I'll have to watch it now! :lol:
Last watched: The Undertakers
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Mona wrote:Pat also got, um, "very close" to his co-star Connie Stevens, who admitted their intimacy during their shared experience on the American game show "Family Feud", as Pat maintained the sweet silence of a gentleman.

So, "Mr. Jericho" was a happy affair all around! ;-)

Mona
heck, if i had pat's looks and charms, you can certainly bet the bank, i would be bedding as many as I could..being a perfect gentleman, of course!(LOL)
ischtar

Post by ischtar »

I made three snapshots of Patrick Macnee in a film with Orson Wells, "Three cases of murder". It's a a few seconds with Patrick Macnee in a dance room.

http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy8/ ... cases1.jpg

http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy8/ ... cases3.jpg

http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy8/ ... cases2.jpg