t-shirts

Review and discuss not only Avengers non-fiction books and magazines here, but also mouse mats, coffee mugs, T-shirts and all other Avengers stuff one can buy.
anti-clockwise
Mission... Highly Improbable!

Post by anti-clockwise »

MRotten wrote:I've had two Avengers t-shirts in the past; one from the fanzine On Target, and another I bought at a store in New York in the 1980s, both of which mysteriously disappeared from my wardrobe.
Well that is just rotten! One can't be too careful with something valuable like this.

The T-shirts on Amazon seem expensive and am not so crazy about the design on some.
"He likes his tea stirred anti-clockwise."
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

anti-clockwise wrote:
MRotten wrote:I've had two Avengers t-shirts in the past; one from the fanzine On Target, and another I bought at a store in New York in the 1980s, both of which mysteriously disappeared from my wardrobe.
Well that is just rotten! One can't be too careful with something valuable like this.

The T-shirts on Amazon seem expensive and am not so crazy about the design on some.
seems to be the problem...lacking graphics, high prices..perhaps someone here in the forum can design one...
Brisco
Nutshell

Post by Brisco »

I have two promotional T-shirts from the A&E VHS releases in the late 90s. One with Steed and one with Emma.
Go beyond The Avengers! Visit my spy blog, The Double O Section.