Game quiz: Mit Schirm, Charme und Melone

The place to post and discuss photos from the series and play Avengers games.
cyberrich
Site Admin

Post by cyberrich »

Really hope you get your computer sorted Margo! :(
Is #8 Dial a deadly number? I'm thinking of the pen in the 'suit' pocket.
anti-clockwise
Mission... Highly Improbable!

Post by anti-clockwise »

cyberrich wrote:Really hope you get your computer sorted Margo! :(
Is #8 Dial a deadly number? I'm thinking of the pen in the 'suit' pocket.
too creative.it is really a type of suit but u don't own one
"He likes his tea stirred anti-clockwise."
dissolute
The Ministry

Post by dissolute »

anti-clockwise wrote:I can't believe it Rich but my computer looks like it has a virus after going on Piers site.
Oh my goodness, I hope not!
I'll turn off the ads if they're causing problems.
Mrs Peel, you're needed!
http://www.dissolute.com.au/the-avengers-tv-series/
Every episode from 1961 to 1977 plus more trivia than you can shake a brolly at.
dissolute
The Ministry

Post by dissolute »

I've checked an you do occasionally get fake virus removal ads - don't click on them!!!

I've complained to the supplier but I'm at work so I can't remove the ads until this evening; I'll turn them off then.

If you do get any of the more funky things on your PC before I can turn them off, follow this guide:
http://blog.removevirusnow.org/shorte-st-removal/
Mrs Peel, you're needed!
Every episode from 1961 to 1977 plus more trivia than you can shake a brolly at.
anti-clockwise

Post by anti-clockwise »

dissolute wrote:I've checked an you do occasionally get fake virus removal ads - don't click on them!!!

I've complained to the supplier but I'm at work so I can't remove the ads until this evening; I'll turn them off then.

If you do get any of the more funky things on your PC before I can turn them off, follow this guide:
http://blog.removevirusnow.org/shorte-st-removal/
thank you Piers. the computer is working now. I am truly not sure what happened? I was looking on your site when suddenly a window popped open that stayed frozen that said I was the lucky winner of something and to press OK (which of course I did not.) I was then unable to close the window or shut down the computer. It happened so fast. But it was not a virus removal ad. Whatever I did was unintentional and maybe had nothing to do with your site? Anyway thanks for the help.
anti-clockwise

Post by anti-clockwise »

Some clues Rich. #1 refers to a scene in this episode. It is rather tricky.
#3 Lady in the Center refers to our heroine in the episode.
dissolute
The Ministry

Post by dissolute »

anti-clockwise wrote:Piers. the computer is working now. I am truly not sure what happened? I was looking on your site when suddenly a window popped open that stayed frozen that said I was the lucky winner of something and to press OK (which of course I did not.) I was then unable to close the window or shut down the computer. It happened so fast. But it was not a virus removal ad. Whatever I did was unintentional and maybe had nothing to do with your site? Anyway thanks for the help.
Those pop-up ads do sometimes freeze the whole thing as it's trying to make sure something gets seen...

I'll remove the ads ASAP.
Mrs Peel, you're needed!
cyberrich
Site Admin

Post by cyberrich »

Thanks for the clues Margo!
1.Death at bargain prices. (I'm thinking of the scene where the next time the lift descends -bang)
2.You have just been murdered.
3.The girl from Auntie.
8.The winged avenger. (Does suit refer to his costume?)
14.Thingumajig.

I cannot think of anything definite for # 5 or 7 yet. Does holiday refer to Little Bazeley by the sea in Town of no return :?: Is 160 from the state Have guns will haggle :?: Rich.
anti-clockwise

Post by anti-clockwise »

cyberrich wrote:Thanks for the clues Margo!
1.Death at bargain prices. (I'm thinking of the scene where this time when the lift descends -bang)
2.You have just been murdered.
3.The girl from Auntie.
8.The winged avenger. (Does suit refer to his costume?)
14.Thingumajig.

I cannot think of anything definite for # 5 or 7 yet. Is 160 from the state Have guns will haggle :?: Rich.
Congrats. #14 is indeed Thingamajig.
I will try to give more clues but I wonder if #7 is not translated exactly? (these were translations from google.)

#3 Excellent guess as it fits but it is not the answer. THis heroine exclaims that she has been framed better than the Mona Lisa.

Your #1 is not correct. I just saw this episode a few months ago and I can barely recall the scene where there was I believe some sort of surprise explosion or shooting. Not one of those memorable scenes easy to recall. Your answer to this one IS the answer to another episode.
#8 You are on the right track but this is a lesser thought of episode IMHO.
#5 is one that you have listed on one of your French quizzes.
Hope this helps! You are really doing great.
cyberrich
Site Admin

Post by cyberrich »

I've got #3! :) It's Who was that man I saw you with. One of my favourite Tara episodes. I've seen it so many times, the Mona Lisa clue jumped straight out at me.

Is #1 Have guns will haggle :?: I seem to remember a surprise explosion towards the end of the episode where Tara was held captive in a shed.

Is #8 Invasion of the Earthmen, I'm thinking space suit here.

Is #2 Death at bargain prices :?:

Thanks for the clues. :) Still working on #5 and 7. Loving this game. It really makes you think about the episodes in a new way.