Dame Diana on 'Loose Women'!

Discuss the people who wrote, produced, directed, acted or did anything else in The Avengers!
Dandy Forsdyke
A Surfeit of Posting

Post by Dandy Forsdyke »

I'd like to see her on The One Show. I'm sure she's have an opinion on some of the stories of the day - or what about Question Time? 8)
DiVicenzo
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by DiVicenzo »

Dandy Forsdyke wrote:I'd like to see her on The One Show. I'm sure she's have an opinion on some of the stories of the day - or what about Question Time? 8)

I would like to see her on Question Time but we don't often hear of her politics...Fern Britton was good on it the other night. She didn't waffle like the politicians and told it how it is :D
DiVicenzo

Post by DiVicenzo »

moorlock2003 wrote:I think they should have included a clip from The Avengers. There most likely were viewers that had never seen Diana Rigg as Mrs. Peel before.
I think it is very refreshing that they didn't show a clip of The Avengers and only mentioned it in the introduction. This interview, albeit short was a welcome change to the stuff that is repeated in all the other interviews time and time again.
Philippa

Post by Philippa »

DiVicenzo wrote:
moorlock2003 wrote:I think they should have included a clip from The Avengers. There most likely were viewers that had never seen Diana Rigg as Mrs. Peel before.
I think it is very refreshing that they didn't show a clip of The Avengers and only mentioned it in the introduction. This interview, albeit short was a welcome change to the stuff that is repeated in all the other interviews time and time again.
I agree. One of the first things I noticed was that for once they didn't show a clip of her as Emma Peel. Indeed very refreshing. And I'm sure Diana thought so too :)
helenofirvine
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Post by helenofirvine »

Dandy Forsdyke wrote:She's wearing the same clothes as her Paul O'Grady appearence! :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXmtSb9ibnQ
Yes, she is. But that may be because a year or so ago she remarked about her weight gain of about a stone and a half, and she may not want to buy new clothes, but rather get her weight back down to fit in the ones she has.

Just a theory.

Or she really, really, really likes the outfit! ;)