Season 4: A creative idea

Review and discuss not only Avengers non-fiction books and magazines here, but also mouse mats, coffee mugs, T-shirts and all other Avengers stuff one can buy.
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Darren wrote:I always put the hallucination bit down to Clemens (unless I'm wrong:)). It's not a favourite but it's very watchable.
yes it is,,,always had a like/dislike attitude with the episode
Rodders
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by Rodders »

If contributors would like to send me a few words about themselves I will include these in the back of the book. Anything from name, age, profession, location, interests, what got you interested in the show etc.
The Avengers: a product of the sixties and a timeless piece of sublime art
Rodders

Post by Rodders »

Four episodes still looking for homes:

Dial A Deadly Number
Death at Bargain Prices
The Gravediggers
Honey for the Prince

Would someone like an episode for Christmas? Denis and Bernard's chapters are now translated and if the others are of the same high quality the book will be very impressive.
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

All intriguing episodes, a couple of them utterly superb. Can't wait to read their chapters!
Last watched: "Concerto"
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Rodders wrote:Four episodes still looking for homes:

Dial A Deadly Number
Death at Bargain Prices
The Gravediggers
Honey for the Prince

Would someone like an episode for Christmas? Denis and Bernard's chapters are now translated and if the others are of the same high quality the book will be very impressive.
now there's four great episodes....choice.
Rodders

Post by Rodders »

Have just finished the chapter on What the Butler Saw. What a brilliantly weird episode that is. Flawed, but very funny.
Rodders

Post by Rodders »

I will be away from the virtual world for the next two weeks. If anyone completes their chapters in the mean time please don't fret that I haven't replied; I have no internet access in rural France! Hopefully in the New Year someone will take those last lonely episodes in. I have written on seven and if I take on any more then it will give the book a lop-sided feel. If Bright Horizons works it would be great to produce a similar book on each subsequent season. Maybe one each year. What do people think? I have already learned something new about the episodes covered by Denis and Bernard and I look forward to reading the other chapters. February 23rd is the cut-off date, with publication in late-March.
There is nothing wrong with including factual information, even though the main idea is to explore/analyse the episode. I also have another 'collective creative' idea which I will throw into the virtual world in the New Year. It is Avenger-related but more surreal!
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

Rodders wrote:I will be away from the virtual world for the next two weeks. If anyone completes their chapters in the mean time please don't fret that I haven't replied; I have no internet access in rural France! Hopefully in the New Year someone will take those last lonely episodes in. I have written on seven and if I take on any more then it will give the book a lop-sided feel. If Bright Horizons works it would be great to produce a similar book on each subsequent season. Maybe one each year. What do people think? I have already learned something new about the episodes covered by Denis and Bernard and I look forward to reading the other chapters. February 23rd is the cut-off date, with publication in late-March.
There is nothing wrong with including factual information, even though the main idea is to explore/analyse the episode. I also have another 'collective creative' idea which I will throw into the virtual world in the New Year. It is Avenger-related but more surreal!
Have a lovely time in France, Rodney! :D And I think it would be wonderful to do more books on other seasons. I'd certainly be interested in contributing. :) And I am intrigued about the new idea as well. 8)
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
Rodders

Post by Rodders »

Timeless A-Peel wrote:
I think it would be wonderful to do more books on other seasons. I'd certainly be interested in contributing. :) And I am intrigued about the new idea as well. 8)
It would make sense to follow chronological order but let's see if this project works first! I would love us to cover each season in depth. Happy writing...I mean Xmas everybody!
denis
Winged Avenger

Post by denis »

Thanks, happy Christmas Rodney. And a good idea for other books.