Rare Photos

The place to post and discuss photos from the series and play Avengers games.
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

Those are all great. Some of them look to be behind-the-scenes stuff, which is always fun--Diana and Peter Wyngarde, Patrick with the whole of the Superlative Seven set. And look at how lovely Charlotte Rampling is.
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
DerekD
Little Wonder

Post by DerekD »

I picked those up in a job lot of about a dozen original promotional photos for around £20 from a US eBay seller. Very lucky considering what these things usually sell for!
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by denis rigg »

Excellent collection, DerekD. :D

Large archive of sheets with original promo photographs available on the paid Rex Features - a huge database of images "The Avengers".

Many of these photos were sold at auctions for a long time, but away back, since then no one setted stills for sale, which you posted here.
I saved it for my collection, as they in a very good resolution. Many thanks. :P

If you have more material of this or other photo series "The Avengers", it would be interesting to look at it and evaluate. :wink:
Denis
darren
Diabolical Mastermind

Post by darren »

I had a look through the Rex Features archive the other day, there's lots of fun images but it's sadly lacking on Linda Thorson shots.
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

DerekD wrote:I picked those up in a job lot of about a dozen original promotional photos for around £20 from a US eBay seller. Very lucky considering what these things usually sell for!
That's a great deal! You could pay that much for one photo easily, so you really did hit the jackpot.

DerekD
Little Wonder

Post by DerekD »

Indeed yes. I recently bought a single photo like these for about the same price. This lot were clearly from a TV station archive as they came with an ABC union jack promotional card and several other nice stills including a couple of colour ones. I'll post a few more pictures when I get the chance.
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

DerekD wrote:Indeed yes. I recently bought a single photo like these for about the same price. This lot were clearly from a TV station archive as they came with an ABC union jack promotional card and several other nice stills including a couple of colour ones. I'll post a few more pictures when I get the chance.
That would be lovely.

DerekD
Little Wonder

Post by DerekD »

DerekD
Little Wonder

Post by DerekD »

DerekD
Little Wonder

Post by DerekD »